#SWFC agree terms with Norwich for Jordan Rhodes

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Remind me, wasn’t a chunk of the fee we paid for JR paid in the event we reach the Prem? 

Certainly a significant chunk dependant on performance triggers was indicated.

6 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Remind me, wasn’t a chunk of the fee we paid for JR paid in the event we reach the Prem? 

Debacle that was last season is all falling into place now. Players told to feign injury and play so badly that there was no chance of going up, to avoid FFP. Maybe this is what Carlos was on about telling us at the end of the season.:ph34r:

• Haha 1

I think Rhodes will score goals for Norwich but it’s pretty irrelevant really. 

He was wasting his time here, we were wasting money we haven’t got and the whole affair needed some kind of resolution. This is at least a temporary one. 

I trust our CEO to have got a sensible deal from our perspective although I am not sure it will lead to any substantial incomings.

It is at least reducing money we have been wasting.

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Debacle that was last season is all falling into place now. Players told to feign injury and play so badly that there was no chance of going up, to avoid FFP. Maybe this is what Carlos was on about telling us at the end of the season.:ph34r:

I know our annual visit to conspiracyville is inevitable, please not now though. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

I think Rhodes will score goals for Norwich but it’s pretty irrelevant really. 

He was wasting his time here, we were wasting money we haven’t got and the whole affair needed some kind of resolution. This is at least a temporary one. 

I trust our CEO to have got a sensible deal from our perspective although I am not sure it will lead to any substantial incomings.

It is at least reducing money we have been wasting.

Why do you trust the CEO?

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Will miss Jordan’s running like a camp Thunderbirds puppet. Nice lad, be nice if we could get him back firing in goals and not broken. Hope there is some clause to say you break him you pay otherwise we will having him, Winnall and Abdi bed-blocking the physio dept here!

lol

• Haha 1