Help!!!

I’m trying to sort out a purchase online from owls megastore but it says I must update my details so I’ve literally done everything typed in all the necessary places clicked confirm and it says no records I’m lost how can I have no records when clearly I’ve logged into my account lol 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

I’m trying to sort out a purchase online from owls megastore but it says I must update my details so I’ve literally done everything typed in all the necessary places clicked confirm and it says no records I’m lost how can I have no records when clearly I’ve logged into my account lol 

PM me your bank account details and password and I'll...err.. sort it for you Lomas.

Btw how's the new house.

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Good question... No idea. ... reboot

1 minute ago, Watson said:

Good question... No idea. ... reboot

Haha logged out logged in multiple times tried acting as new customer but my details exist haha so god knows what I should do just promised my boys the 5-6 yrs kit and can’t get to shop often enough before the run out again. Obviously online was the idea but nope haha

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

PM me your bank account details and password and I'll...err.. sort it for you Lomas.

Btw how's the new house.

Haha you I’m skint now I’ve moved mate so no much use using my bank details haha new house is ace loads of space compared tp

last it’s strange by thoroughly love it everything about it . . . So far hahahahah thanks for asking mate 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

Haha logged out logged in multiple times tried acting as new customer but my details exist haha so god knows what I should do just promised my boys the 5-6 yrs kit and can’t get to shop often enough before the run out again. Obviously online was the idea but nope haha

I refer you to my previous post lol  

It is a bloody pain sorting out websites, I remember the days when I didn't have a password or a pin number.  

Always thought it quite exciting that the Secret Seven had a password to get in their den.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

it says no records I’m lost how can I have no recordslol 

Don't worry, I replaced all my records with CDs years ago, then I replaced all my CDs with mp3s. Now that streaming is all the rage, I've got shut of my mp3s.

• Haha 1

Guest addedtime
12 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Haha.

Haha.

11 minutes ago, keefdave said:

Don't worry, I replaced all my records with CDs years ago, then I replaced all my CDs with mp3s. Now that streaming is all the rage, I've got shut of my mp3s.

Bloody hell keep up you speed.

You need to stop streaming.

Vynil is back in vogue you need to replace your Spotify account with records. 

FFS.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Give up mate.

I stopped looking at the website because of the same thing.

My wife opened an account secretly to buy me stuff for my birthday. 

Same issue.

She did though eventually after a few days trying manage to get through on the phone and order me something. 

When she complained about the website she was told it was working fine.

FFS.

Guest thetallowl

I had an issue last week and had to setup a new account, then told the store to link my old membership to the new account which they did pretty quick.

Having a temp account enabled me to buy my tickets. Once they sorted it, I got everything back as I had used the site for years.

The online shop is pretty rubbish (demands flash!!!) and clearly is having issues. I suspected they had deleted accounts because people had not opted in under GDPR. Could be wrong though.

1 hour ago, thetallowl said:

I had an issue last week and had to setup a new account, then told the store to link my old membership to the new account which they did pretty quick.

Having a temp account enabled me to buy my tickets. Once they sorted it, I got everything back as I had used the site for years.

The online shop is pretty rubbish (demands flash!!!) and clearly is having issues. I suspected they had deleted accounts because people had not opted in under GDPR. Could be wrong though.

That's the thing I can log in buy tickets and while I'm still logged in try a purchase from the shop.

The system then logs me out and won't recognise my log in details so i cannot log back in.

It then asks me to update my details but when I do, it tells me the details are already in use but won't recognise them for log in.

I can then go to tickets and log back in.

But again if I try the shop I am logged back out etc etc.

FCOL.

FFS.