Big chance for striker Sam Smart at #SWFC next week

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

It’s all about a long bit at the front, swept to one side nowadays. I’ve had mine cut like that and I look 15 years younger.

:ph34r:

I heard it made you look like something but it wasn't "15 years younger".lol

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

If I had hair i'd do mine like Matt Goss out of Bros.

Best hair ever

It's right up there, but I get a bit excited about Nick Heywoods floppy fringe, and Howard J's high hair.

I know you are bald. Do you have dreams that you have grown a magnificent blonde mane like I do ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

I heard it made you look like something but it wasn't "15 years younger".lol

Can’t see a fecking thing mind when the puttymudgelmousse stuff melts away and it flops. 

I keep bumping into things. 

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

It's right up there, but I get a bit excited about Nick Heywoods floppy fringe, and Howard J's high hair.

I know you are bald. Do you have dreams that you have grown a magnificent blonde mane like I do ?

I don't dream about that no

I usually dream that I'm in a strawberry floating down a chocolate river through a haze of dust only to come out of the other side of the dust cloud into a land of dreams and hopes. Then Ainsley Harriet arrives and eats my boat whilst shouting "YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME"

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I usually dream that I'm in a strawberry floating down a chocolate river through a haze of dust only to come out of the other side of the dust cloud into a land of dreams and hopes. Then Ainsley Harriet arrives and eats my boat whilst shouting "YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME"

Which reminds me, I miss Raven Jet

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Have you ever had the Lee Chapman/Lesley Ash pre fat lips dream ?

I love that one.

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Have you ever had the Lee Chapman/Lesley Ash pre fat lips dream ?

I love that one.

A couple of times yeah 

I ended up waking up screaming and windmilling like I was feyting my way out of Walkabout on Carver Street 

Owlstalk Shop