Away kit 2018/19

Lovely kit that, fair play to the club looks like they've listened to the fans and given us pretty much what we want. Well done Wednesday!!

Both new kits are a huge improvement over last couple of seasons. Can't please everyone but for me they are both excellent 

15 hours ago, vulva said:

Couldn’t give an arse about kits tbf, but my very simple theory is that you should have a bright one. Most of our football is played under lights, winter etc, and as a fan I find it far easier to pick our players, as other players would do, with a bright kit. And white socks. For some reason, visually, teams with bright kits appear to have players on the pitch, penalty area etc. 

Best kit I’ve seen, with the above example in mind, was United’s in their promotion season under Bassett.

I would imagine plenty of teams have got relegated with bright kits, think it is more to do with the quality of the players wearing them and how they perform as a team. 

Try specsavers if you are struggling to see the night games, there is more than enough brightness beaming off the advertising boards these days.