Hands up if it's coming home

I've already said to the Mrs that if we win the world cup I will stand outside my house and have a public tug, video evidence will be recorded if anybody's interested lolor I'll just post my address and you can come and watch the live show 

• Haha 2

Before the first game expectations were low. "Should make last 16. Might make last 8."

What have we done to change opinions?

Last minute winner v Tunisia.

Thumped Panama.

Lost to Belgium.

Drew with Colombia. Needed penalties to progress.

Nothing there to get too excited about.

Expectations have changed, not because England have done well, but because the draw has opened up like never before. Sweden, Russia, Croatia, all ranked below England. So play to potential (and the opposition too) and we're in the final.

And then a bit of luck? A moment of inspiration?

Nah. I'm wavering, but I don't think we've got enough to win it. But I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts.

39 minutes ago, s73owl said:

I've already said to the Mrs that if we win the world cup I will stand outside my house and have a public tug, video evidence will be recorded if anybody's interested lolor I'll just post my address and you can come and watch the live show 

I've got a feeling you are going to be subject to SAG- ging issues if everyone turns up for this event lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffielders eh?

Try to have a bit of fun and they're like 'nope. not for me. sod that. we're not good enough. everything's rubbish. we're not gonna win owt. we never win owt us. and the new lord mayor's profile is too high for my liking. and england are rubbish"

lol

I'd love to see what a night in is like for some of you guys. Bet it's a right laugh

Whats this fun thing you speak of?  Sounds very frivolous to me.  

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I've got a feeling you are going to be subject to SAG- ging issues if everyone turns up for this event lol

Probably end up doing a live stream, make it pay per view or something (charged by the second) lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Which ones ? I can’t see them !!! 

Stand at the bottom of your garden tonight when it goes dark. Near Orion's Belt there's a little constellation that reads "it's coming home". Vodka makes it a lot more visible though.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I think it's all this unsubstantiated confidence that gets England fans into trouble every tournament. 

What will be will be,  just sit back, get pi**ed and enjoy it.

pretty much my approach mate, although if we get to the final I do think I'll be getting myself out to Moscow 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Stand at the bottom of your garden tonight when it goes dark. Near Orion's Belt there's a little constellation that reads "it's coming home". Vodka makes it a lot more visible though.

Will do mate I may see it after tomorrow if we get through !!