#SWFC Training photos.

I asked Lee about his rehab at the VIP breakfast, he said it was going really well and he was hoping to join in training this week. Seemingly he’s on track, happy days. 

Think Jos inferred in his interview that Lee and Fletch were slightly behind the others in fitness and Hooper a little way back again but seemed to think all three would be ready for the start of the season. 

How good would it be if we could keep a fully fit squad going into the first few games and maybe even start strong for once. If we can get anything at all out of Abdi & Matias too, what a bonus that would be. 

Cant beat good old Pre-season optimism!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, paulrs said:

I asked Lee about his rehab at the VIP breakfast, he said it was going really well and he was hoping to join in training this week. Seemingly he’s on track, happy days. 

Think Jos inferred in his interview that Lee and Fletch were slightly behind the others in fitness and Hooper a little way back again but seemed to think all three would be ready for the start of the season. 

How good would it be if we could keep a fully fit squad going into the first few games and maybe even start strong for once. If we can get anything at all out of Abdi & Matias too, what a bonus that would be. 

Cant beat good old Pre-season optimism!

I was thinking similar.

Visions of Jos pulling his hair out as he tries to pick a team when he has everybody fit 

33 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

When do they do the top gun style volleyball in aviator shades? 

Surely the club will release a montage of the players getting into shape. That DVD would fly off the shelves! 

This will be released next week but will only be available on betamax for a reasonable price of £212.99. The dvd’s will be released shortly for £9.99 but the club are currently awaiting delivery. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Hooper is definitely last in the picture on here. He is doing the old classic pull a cum face to pretend you are giving your all when really you are just mincing along. Used to see it all the time thrashing the lads on Pre-Para. Hope he was made to go again. :tango:

I was normally art of the group at the back sneaking a crafty cig lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, saywended said:

Funny thing is, I am in Albufeira at moment and it is bloody cold definitely need jumpers at night, and has been cloudy last 5 days .who would have a guessed warm weather training in England.

Im in albufeira and its roasting