If this is the punishment, why dont we just go for it?

2 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Hows it going Rick?

Hope you are have a nice summer... I mean winter. :carlosswfc:

Hey mate! All good yes.

And this is a particularly mild "winter". I've spent most of it in shorts and t-shirts (tops of 20-24, mins around 10). Feels more like Spring, though might be something cooler on the way.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bolsterstone Owl said:

I don't think he has but I think others close to the source have pointed out that £20m has been wasted recently and have tightened his purse strings a little. 

Yeah but regardless he's a the best owner in the history of the world apparently 

• Haha 1

I think its a fair assumption that DC has money to spend, if not him personally then he has access to it.

It's common knowledge we are  very close to the ffp limit and whilst our squad is very good there are no guarantees that throwing money at it and taking us over the limit is a proven road to success, yes it worked for Wolves and Bournemouth but teams like Villa and countless others have failed.

Looking at our recent history we would be foolish to risk the stability of the club.

The squad we have with one or two additions is more than capable of promotion from this league.

If we are still in this league next year we will have greater room for movement in the transfer market.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

I think its a fair assumption that DC has money to spend, if not him personally then he has access to it.

It's common knowledge we are  very close to the ffp limit and whilst our squad is very good there are no guarantees that throwing money at it and taking us over the limit is a proven road to success, yes it worked for Wolves and Bournemouth but teams like Villa and countless others have failed.

Looking at our recent history we would be foolish to risk the stability of the club.

The squad we have with one or two additions is more than capable of promotion from this league.

If we are still in this league next year we will have greater room for movement in the transfer market.

Agree

Lots of players out of contract next summer 

16 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Financial Farce Play?

Think I'd prefer Financial Arse Play if I'm honest.

You might prefer "Financial Arse Play"

But I , most certainly, don't. ........

lol

16 hours ago, poite said:

Yeah but regardless he's a the best owner in the history of the world apparently 

you're right lets go back to Allen, strafford or Hully days with jack all to spend  or MM days where when we do scrape together a 1 million pound budget we spunk it all on stevie may