Hunt the 1st to go - more to follow

Just now, Alan Robinson said:

Rumour around Ashton Gate is that we're after Jack Hunt - any substance to the rumour? 

Personally Id like to see Reach and Bannon joining us as well!

If I was you'd I'd lay off the crack. 

You're getting Hunt, but I doubt you'll be snapping up Reach and Bannan. 

• Haha 2

Bannon in particular is well regarded by us City fans and he'd be a popular signing, particularly as we've picked up £17m from the sale of Flint and Reid so money wouldn't be a problem.

The impression of you guys is that the Owls are deep financial poo and will need to sell players to try and balance the books.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alan Robinson said:

Bannon in particular is well regarded by us City fans and he'd be a popular signing, particularly as we've picked up £17m from the sale of Flint and Reid so money wouldn't be a problem.

The impression of you guys is that the Owls are deep financial poo and will need to sell players to try and balance the books.

The head in the sand brigade on here think we are selling players to replace them with better and more expensive ones :duntmatter::picnic:

2 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Why don't you take Forestieri whilst you're at it?