Possible player exit?

Just now, SiJ said:

We signed him as a right back and he played a handful of games in that position. 

Further, wingback isn't the same as fullback. 

Your point is? Mine is he was poor as a full back and hes not quick enough as a wing back! I know theyre not the same, but a wing back still has to play as a full back when hes defending

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nope. 

I read it somewhere when we appointed him. 

Perhaps last season was a case of finding a formation to get the best out of what he had? 

Boyd at left wingback didn't really fit. 

I think he thinks that the formation we got is best suited to the championship rather then the players. will be surprised if we don't go the same again.

Reach and Baker wingback last day of the season to me looked like him trying to find answers to this formation rather then shy away from it.

Hunt is okay. But that is all. 

Yes he is one of the quicker players but he is also very lightweight. 

Numerous times I’ve seen him try to shield the ball and swiftly get brushed aside. 

He has great work rate and always puts a shift in but seems to go down injured in every game. 

Think we all have to realise that this type of sale is inevitable. 

Id take losing some of our replaceable starters to keep our irreplaceable ones. 

Id like to see a good Prem loan come in or a youth player given the chance. 

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm seeing this as a massive positive. If Hunt is leaving then we have better lined up, anything else would be incompetent.......lol

I am seeing it as very worrying. Right age, loads of pace, sold to a rival, a key position in the system we have played under Jos, and very short on cover, 

Only hope is Byram comes in , other wise , I fear a fire sale has started.

1 minute ago, chizumgeorge said:

I know lets make arguably our best midfielder when fit a wing back so we can put someone gash like Abdi or Jones in the middle! Why dont we play Bannan at left back and big Dave in the net!

waste of time if your not going to read what i'm saying.  you keep sticking your fingers in ya ears lalalalaalaalalala

2 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

I am listening and your talking sh^t!

your clearly not as I said jos prefers  2 in the middle. Bannan is one (never going to drop him) and the other is pullapessy or hutch. then you talk sh>t about bannan at left back etc. getting close to your bedtime for school in the morning is it?

Edited by agentwalker

22 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

And...

some people on here (the same ones?) say that all our fullback are rubbish? 

I disagree, but £1.6m for rubbish/mediocre in the last year of his contract. Good business for us.

And I was mocking the fact he obviously does. Nothing more 

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

your clearly not as I said jos prefers  2 in the middle. Bannan is one (never going to drop him) and the other is pullapessy or hutch. then you talk sh>t about bannan at left back etc. getting close to your bedtime for school in the morning is it?

If you had half a brain youd realise i was taking the p|ss with the bannan and nuhiu comment!

11 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

I am seeing it as very worrying. Right age, loads of pace, sold to a rival, a key position in the system we have played under Jos, and very short on cover, 

Only hope is Byram comes in , other wise , I fear a fire sale has started.

Byram is signing for Forest so unlikely, but Iorfa from Wolves would be an upgrade, Wolves loan him last season and not in their plans now in Premiership. At 23, good fitness 6ft 3" , quick would be perfect for us and will get better.