Friendly today

Is this a first team fixture or a youth/development fixtures as it will be interesting to see the line ups and who plays for presumably who of the injured team (well there was 11 of them) plays or play some part.

6 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

now it explains why we've only announced 3 friendlies 

But a few big games at home against good teams with 20,000 turning up helps the FFP with more revenue.

Didn't Bournemouth the season they got promoted play Real Madrid at home and charge something like £60 a ticket to help with the FFP - all ideas we never seem to do.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23400938 

If we had Barcelona or Bayern Munich turning up i am sure fans would pay £30- £40 to see them with 20,000+ at Hillsborough maybe even 30,000 that would bring in a few million quid in gate receipts and spend on the day.

1 hour ago, Hitcat said:

I'm feelin' friendly today. Meet me in the park at 3.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

:Pelupessy:

59 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Ironically, that's exactly the face I'll be making while I'm on my knees.

6 minutes ago, RichieB said:

:goalie:

Any photos yet lads ?

I have given you 30 mins 

It's halfpast .....

Hope the park patrol haven't turned up on them Bonnevilles 

They pinch yer fàgs off yer ....

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, room0035 said:

But a few big games at home against good teams with 20,000 turning up helps the FFP with more revenue.

Didn't Bournemouth the season they got promoted play Real Madrid at home and charge something like £60 a ticket to help with the FFP - all ideas we never seem to do.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23400938 

If we had Barcelona or Bayern Munich turning up i am sure fans would pay £30- £40 to see them with 20,000+ at Hillsborough maybe even 30,000 that would bring in a few million quid in gate receipts and spend on the day.

Clubs like that charge for friendlies, I know they a small ground but when Bournemouth played a big side a few years ago(Barca I think) they had to charge £50 so as not to make a loss on it