Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

The thing is we have 60% of the Sheffield fan base. This disappoints me greatly as we had 22 years start on them. Never been able to understand that.

At the moment but I suspect that's largely more to do with the normal distribution around Sheffield housing 

I just don't think they're used to being successful and having the pressure on themselves to actually achieve something.

Small club syndrome :ph34r:lol

They don't like the fact we could still achieve something decent this season and there's no real pressure on us to do it. The circus is seemingly over and it's ruined all their fun prematurely. 

All in all, no matter what happens now this season and beyond, it's f00kin hilarious to hear them squirm about it nonetheless. lol

Edited by SupremeOwl

On 02/02/2019 at 19:15, owls_wawaw said:

They know if they don't go up this season and the ongoing joke of ownership which wilder has even said they are struggling with future planning then the wheels will well and truly come off. They have no assets anymore to sell without it being first team players..

Academy is not producing anything anymore unlike ours and wilder will not be there he will be off because he is a good manager regardless of his pathetic 40k spats and he has ambition. United rely on there gate receiptsto generate income so as soon as the prices go up and football becomes terrible can only see another league 1 stint...Billy can't carry on the way he is forever Duffy is aging fast and mcgold wee pipe has got his three year contract....everything comes to those who wait my dear friends 

Unfortunately they will probably go up... :carlosswfc:

• Haha 1