Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Thing is, weve appointed a manager, who is well liked, media wise. Suddenly we are more relevant again. 

Utd wont like that, they will still get a bit of local media love. However you sense the tide is turning. 

They know it and its already annoying them. As ive said before, they will crash and burn. 

5 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Thing is, weve appointed a manager, who is well liked, media wise. Suddenly we are more relevant again. 

Utd wont like that, they will still get a bit of local media love. However you sense the tide is turning. 

They know it and its already annoying them. As ive said before, they will crash and burn. 

Agree with this and albeit both teams are managed by two good managers but it is clear to see the differences in personality Bruce is clearly a class act and a gentleman while Wilder comes across like a moronic typical pig.

Edited by s6 owl

9 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

yes agree   I'm absolutely convinced if (as has happened twice before ) we put a run together  and especially if we can turn the tw@s over  they will crumble  they always do 

and they know it  lol

Edited by steelowl

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

yes agree   I'm absolutely convinced if (as has happened twice before ) we put a run together  and especially if we can turn the tw@s over  they will crumble  they always do 

and they know it  lol

Oh sure is night follows day. Id be very very worried if i was utd fan. 

They know if they don't go up this season and the ongoing joke of ownership which wilder has even said they are struggling with future planning then the wheels will well and truly come off. They have no assets anymore to sell without it being first team players..

Academy is not producing anything anymore unlike ours and wilder will not be there he will be off because he is a good manager regardless of his pathetic 40k spats and he has ambition. United rely on there gate receiptsto generate income so as soon as the prices go up and football becomes terrible can only see another league 1 stint...Billy can't carry on the way he is forever Duffy is aging fast and mcgold wee pipe has got his three year contract....everything comes to those who wait my dear friends 

49 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

SB we're 16 in front, you fat piggy conker. 

Conker being see you next Tuesday. Typed in c n u t but it didn't like it. Lol

Lesson No.1 in beat the machine. Try piggycunt next time lol 

You are more than welcome. Don't mention it lol 

• Haha 2

It will always be the upmost importance to them to see what we are doing. Their position in the table is irrelevant, it’s ours that matters most. 

That stems from being a club that was born out of us moving away from the stain. Essentially they are a replacement club for the original Sheffield team that played there. It creates an inferiority complex that they can’t shake because we are a bigger more successful club with a bigger fanbase and universally liked more than them. 

Its a terrible affliction that there is no cure for. In some ways I think they like it when we are there to be shot at. It gives them a purpose to support that club. When the tide turns as it invariably will, they will feel right at home. They know Bruce is a quality appointment with a track record. Not long now piggies and you’ll be rabid with envy once more.  

Smile my fellow Owls. Whatever rollercoaster we are on, you will never be one of them. 

UTO FTB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Ideal scenario if scrubbers make playoff final.

They play Norwich 

90th minute Jordan Rhodes comes on

94th minute he smacks winner in from penalty spot 

Celebrates infront of scrubbers and rips shirt off with WAWAW on his vest 

Cheers Tinks hon. Been laid up in agony all day but this post put a smile back on me chops. ;-)