Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Bloke (Daniel) just spent three minutes talking about Wednesday, how we play, about our managers, why isn't Bruce in charge, etc, etc. Turns outs he's a United fan. Dem Blades near top of the league and he rings up to talk about us. flipping helmet.

8 minutes ago, steelowl said:

not sure i like that idea that they do that mate     forced input  prefer you to come on of your own accord but of course up to you 

I wasn't going to bother tonight as i didn't go to the game but i would probably have rang tomorrow and said more or less the same 

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

What's with name change Mick.

I lost my login details and apparently you need to know the password you cant remember to change the password on here 

Im still Lawrie Madden when i use my Ipad lol 

Edited by squonk

It sums Sheffield United fans up that despite being third in the league and the best position they have been in for years they would still rather ring/text in to talk about Wednesday. Daniel the big blade, so big that he told fans to not go a few years ago because Adkins wouldn't play Marc McNulty.

As for the Wednesday fans who wanted us to go for it, even if it was as simple as that (which it isn't) would it really have been better to get beat 6/7-0? I don't think so.

4 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

It sums Sheffield United fans up that despite being third in the league and the best position they have been in for years they would still rather ring/text in to talk about Wednesday. Daniel the big blade, so big that he told fans to not go a few years ago because Adkins wouldn't play Marc McNulty.

As for the Wednesday fans who wanted us to go for it, even if it was as simple as that (which it isn't) would it really have been better to get beat 6/7-0? I don't think so.

Yeah well why suprised?  I reckon most people on this site are blunt fans or at least fans of rival clubs in the area 

20 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Has salbutomol kid been banned as he's not been on for ages.

Or has his inhaler ran out 

He'll be waiting until something juicy comes out of the Mackrell trial ( in his warped twisted mind that is )

At the moment its just stuff thats always been in the public domain 

1 hour ago, squonk said:

He'll be waiting until something juicy comes out of the Mackrell trial ( in his warped twisted mind that is )

At the moment its just stuff thats always been in the public domain 

yes same thought

he'll be keeping his powder dry til he reads something he can jump on  wait til a rookie's on and he can vent before being cut off