Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Pig fan Martin banging on about getting 27k every week so should be getting better than Madine.

Doesn't mean a thing when fans are paying next to nothing to get in. McCabe has been subsidising the pigs gates for years, desperately trying to make them look like a big club.

Exactly. But the presenter wouldn’t pull him up on it.

1 minute ago, Steelman said:

Foolish call from Mick.

Think he's embarassed himself there with a complete lack of knowledge in respect of UK geography.

How ?

I mentioned Newcastle and Derby i know where both of them are and i mentioned Hillsborough is 2 miles outside the city which it is roughly 

Do tell how that shows a lack of knowledge of UK geography ( a large proportion of which i drive through for a job )

Edited by squonk

7 minutes ago, squonk said:

How ?

I mentioned Newcastle and Derby i know where both of them are and i mentioned Hillsborough is 2 miles outside the city which it is roughly 

You said Derby v Forest. That's 2 diferent forces to staff it, therefore the costs are halved. If you said Newcastle I apologise.

However.....

Look at the officer numbers SYP have compared to SWFC v Pigs then find a similar sized "Derby" and compare forces and officer numbers. SYP force area is an anomaly. There are no other forces that are the same size that have such a game. Personally I think SYP are garbage, family and friends have been victims of crime in the last 12 months and their response was shameful. But let's not forget it's the tories that are the root cause of all of this. Cops are just like Schools, NHS, etc. The clubs should be paying more instead of us slagging the police off.

Edited by Steelman
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Pig fan Martin banging on about getting 27k every week so should be getting better than Madine.

Doesn't mean a thing when fans are paying next to nothing to get in. McCabe has been subsidising the pigs gates for years, desperately trying to make them look like a big club.

Thought this "inflating" attendance figures was a Wednesday thing only, turns out, they can lie as well, who'd have thunk it.