Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Read what I said.

They are knobheads and every club has them. But you are point scoring and I wont indulge in it.

You dont post on here for months then come on to have a go at our club over this.

As I said, I think it should be called out, being called out is better coming from your own, otherwise you just get trolls going on about fishing. 

If you think I'm point scoring that's your prerogative, but you must think I'd be got something to score points for which says something.

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Oh do behave,don't gimme that "who's he,whats he said" cack,you commenting on that pillock wednesday fan today,but you don't know who i'm talkin about.

I only listened in parts as I was out and about in the car. Sorry for not knowing who you're talking about, but I do promise that if I have to challenge Blades who go overboard in the name of banter, I'm quick to call them out

Just now, MartyMcfly said:

I only listened in parts as I was out and about in the car. Sorry for not knowing who you're talking about, but I do promise that if I have to challenge Blades who go overboard in the name of banter, I'm quick to call them out

My hero.

Just now, MartyMcfly said:

My last comment,he doesn't do banter,he slanders everyone connected with swfc from1989 to present day,a disgrace of a blades fan,but you and your lot,say diddly about him or just be selective in what you hear and when.

1 hour ago, MartyMcfly said:

This, along with some of your fans bullying Dean Henderson online and the tail who made a comment about Billy Sharp's son is really showing your club up of late. 

Fair enough, banter happens with rivalries, but some of the comments have been classless and you should do more as a support base to challenge it when it happens. 

The Dean Henderson stuff in particular has been disgusting, yet the second your keeper gets bullied online and speaks out, you all rally behind him because you know it's unacceptable. Why do you not call your own out when they bully someone else other than your own players? Does it suddenly become acceptable to bully someone and make disgusting comments that cannot be backed up?

Every fan base has its idiots, every fan base has its decent fans.

I remember a time when large sections of your fans were singing “he s**gs who he wants” to a man standing trial for rape.

The fans singing this had no idea whether the player was guilty or not and what affect it might have on the girl involved but decided to sing it anyway.

Fair enough, banter happens with rivalries, but some of the chants were classless and you should have done more as a support base to challenge it when it happens. 

Edited by TrickyTrev

23 hours ago, MartyMcfly said:

This, along with some of your fans bullying Dean Henderson online and the tail who made a comment about Billy Sharp's son is really showing your club up of late. 

Fair enough, banter happens with rivalries, but some of the comments have been classless and you should do more as a support base to challenge it when it happens. 

The Dean Henderson stuff in particular has been disgusting, yet the second your keeper gets bullied online and speaks out, you all rally behind him because you know it's unacceptable. Why do you not call your own out when they bully someone else other than your own players? Does it suddenly become acceptable to bully someone and make disgusting comments that cannot be backed up?

Are you lot still attacking fans like Norwich supporters who are among the most amiable fans you could wish to meet ? Put a sock in it pal and sort out your own first before talking about bullying online. Pot calling kettle FFS. You even used to bully your own fans or perhaps you've forgotten that

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

It says so much about them, riding high in 3rd place yet still find the more pressing matters regarding what we are doing. 

Blessed to be an owl. I couldn’t stomach being one of them. They’re not built right. 

Well I've never met a nice pig, they've always had a chip on the shoulder about everything, not just football. They always get gobby and start threatening people when they lose an argument too ... which is always 

• Haha 1