Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

If my body was Steve Bruce's transfer kitty it would be free transfers all January window 

Btw it's a fiver :biggrin:

Rummages down back of the sofa for a fiver but only finds 3 points for the owls lol

Edited by newbster

So glad jos has gone and team played today 

Steve Bruce coming in will want money to spend and a little part of me says D.C. could have some for him or he'd never come in this climate 

Part of me feels that dc is going to throw a lot of money in and then if he sells then the new owner will take the hit with ffp..but thats being cynical

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

So glad jos has gone and team played today 

Steve Bruce coming in will want money to spend and a little part of me says D.C. could have some for him or he'd never come in this climate 

Reading between the lines from the forum, it almost felt like Chansiri was hinting that funds will be available, the club have a few things to sort out first a d it won’t be just yet.

All just my opinion btw 

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Don't think the fa knows how FFP works.we got an embargo and QPR got a huge fine

If it just means getting a fine do you think we should take the risk if it means promotion and if dc is happy to pay the fine to get the money back on the back of promotiom...i ask because i think most clubs would tale that aproach if they could

Edited by newbster

FFP don't count in premier league, will stand to be corrected though 

The Premier League has two forms of 'FFP' type regulations. ... These are analogous to the EFL's FFPRegulations, in that they try to limit the amount of financial losses clubs canincur over a specified period. Atpresent, clubs are not allowed to make a loss of more than £105m over a three-year period