Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

I know exactly where you are coming from mate.

Mick can seem very up his own harris and always seems to be having a go at what he calls so called fans.Tonight he chose to have a go at the idiots online who he seems to think hounded Chansiri to want to sell up , I don't buy this , he has no idea how to the club out of the mess he put it in and that's why he's selling up , if indeed he ever does .

We are all Wednedayites Mick and I am not one that has slagged him off online etc but I do know that guy is totally out of his depth , I thank him for trying and spending his money but sadly he's taken us as far as he can now .

I never said nor do i believe that the scum have hounded him out 

I said in his shoes i'd do the same because of it 

I dont know him i dont know how badly the abuse has affected him and his family and do you know what neither do you and assuming you do would be my dictionary definition of being up your own harris

6 minutes ago, squonk said:

Make your mind up

are they or aren't they fans 

And in context my call tonight was in response (and anger) to the first call 

I note you dont answer the question i asked 

What did you think i meant when i said the playing style we are watching is dross ? did you think that was a comment about these fans  

Talking down to me doesn't work pal. 

I said your first thought is to talk the fans down, yes you might mention the club after but your main points are to talk the fans down. Not just this call but in previous calls I've listened to.

46 minutes ago, squonk said:

Except i didn't 

I said that in his shoes i'd do the same 

We have too many fans willing to spend Chansiris money 

We have to many fans who when given an answer they don't like just ignore it and post liar with no backing up of the claim 

Brilliant points Mick , great call tonight aswell fella

1 minute ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Talking down to me doesn't work pal. 

I said your first thought is to talk the fans down, yes you might mention the club after but your main points are to talk the fans down. Not just this call but in previous calls I've listened to.

Answering your points is now talking down to you as well 

ok then 

Debate works that way 

19 minutes ago, steelowl said:

he did say it  but  it sounded ambitious at the time  and it was nice to hear that after the years we've spent with no cash  

i have many issues with said owner and voiced them for 3 years not just now    however not getting us promoted isn't one of them but then again I'm not p*ssed at 6.50pm  perhaps that helps you ring up and make a fool of yourself 

This is what he said

"Let me be clear – we all want the same thing. When I arrived at Sheffield Wednesday, I said I would like our 150th year to coincide with a return to the Premier League. I said I would try my very best, we would all try our very best to make this happen. I did not say that I guaranteed we would be in the Premier League by then. I can never guarantee anything or look too long to the future – I said I will try my best to fulfil the fans’ dream. I have tried to make the dream come true while fixing the problems of the past and building foundations for the future. I never said I am rich, I never said I was a good man or anything but one thing is certain, I am a human being like everybody else."

16 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Thanks for speaking on behalf of most owls fans! 

I wish chansiri would fxxx off. 

I wish he would appoint howard wilkinson or ron atkinson as an advisor, sack jos and bring in a manager of their choice, if ffp will allow that is.

17 minutes ago, debram said:

I wish he would appoint howard wilkinson or ron atkinson as an advisor, sack jos and bring in a manager of their choice, if ffp will allow that is.

I wish he would also. But he's too stubborn. He's literally only got money. Anyone with cash could have done what chansiri has done and maybe done a better job at it. The sooner he goes the better. 

who the hell is this tea cake ??

i'm gonna throw a name out there ..............................................................

go on then  ?

...........................................................................steve bruce

actually i'd like carlos back 

really???

why?

well id like  jokanovic

kine ll glen in short you take anyone   click 

• Like 1

Jos sacked and a caller thinks we should put Bullen in charge until end of the season! 

Yeah, because the last time he took charge we were excellent....erm....

Bullen is nowhere near a manager. I question whether he's even a coach. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

cowley brothers....................... FFS

seriously ?

while your at it bring that pair that were at Salford with em FFS !!!

think you'll find they will get snapped up sooner or later   

I'm with @readingowl   I'm not a bruce lover and especially if we are risking even more financial trouble to get him