Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, squonk said:

Grown ups who abuse Chansiri himself never mind his son over Football need a slap

It doesn't mean they have more passion than me it means they are moronic 

Mick, STOP IT, let it go.

lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Pretty disappointed Mick chose to use his call to further this whole “DC has been hounded out” narrative. Whilst any abuse is unacceptable I believe we are talking a very very small minority, and choosing to focus on this means DC is able to deflect scrutiny of his many disasterous decisions. 

Mick is spot on 

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

do more of it :biggrin: i've clearly missed it 

btw feel offended you dont value my opinion ;-)

Jeremy Corbyn - “I’ve had a letter from a Tim Steelowl, asking for Jos to be sacked. A bad manager is better than no manager, he says”. And Katrien Meier is a stupid woman”.

WTF:

• Haha 1

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

McPig isn't going to buy players since he's been trying to flog the club since 2010 

Trouble is we are going to be in the same sort of limbo if Chansiri is serious about the figures ive seen bandied about 

Can't see many if any giving him the money he wants and i can't see him doing anything other than ticking over if he's selling 

5 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Why can't  you just come on and talk about the situation instead of just constantly talking about us fans. The ones that abuse people online are a minority. Why even bring it up, there not fans and don't deserve the air time. I'm sorry but it always comes across like your talking down to us and your better than us, you might not know your doing it but that how it comes across

DO3 I think most owls fans do look down on you, I suggest you have a good look at a few of your recent posts like "Fxxx of Chansiri"

Why the attitude from the presenter, when BTB suggested Keiffer Moore as a replacement for McGoldrick? 

Moore is a much better forward than McGoldrick ... Believe you me post-445-0-66727900-1449323263.png

I actually suggested Moore as a replacement for Nuhiu, nearly 3 years ago 

Best thing we can do is turn up Saturday and get hundred percent behind whoever is picked.  We have zero control over that, in fact the only person who seems to have a clue is the clown running the team (into the ground)!  Its not those picked at fault, although everyone is a possibility for a poor performance, negativity thrown at them will only breed negativity on the field which helps no-one.  Yes, we're in a mess, partially because of Chansiri's naivety in football and partially because he employed a below average manager and now won't sack him due to some kind of honour he has towards JL.  I'm betting if we lose on Saturday the pressure will be on DC further and bearing in mind he's already said he's putting us up for sale it may just be the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak.  Its quite obvious that JL seems to have even less of a clue than Chansiri, who has admitted his faults, his English isn't the best and he is faced and has been faced with the vitriol of the more negative side of our support.  Kudos to the guy he stood up and took it best he could and like a boxer who has just had his arse kicked he was probably glad when it finished.  The withdrawal speech is just one of those things that happens in the heat of the moment when you've taken punishment left right and centre and you just want to go home to a less toxic atmosphere.  He bought the club in good faith and yes he's made mistakes, but I believe with the right people in and one or two less than desirable out of the club, given the right advice he has the potential to be the right man.  He needs an arm round the shoulder, not a kicking from those who couldn't do his job if they were paid double.

3 minutes ago, squonk said:

"Us fans" I'm not one of the tiny minority that abused his son and himself are you ?

The abuse of Chansiri and his family is an issue you idiot 

Why are you so obsessed with this?  Like I said there not fans. They don't even deserve the time, there's all this going on with the team, prices and how we are been run into the ground, And all you can focus on is the tiny potion of idiots ( no I'm not one off them btw)

Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Why are you so obsessed with this?  Like I said there not fans. They don't even deserve the time, there's all this going on with the team, prices and how we are been run into the ground, And all you can focus on is the tiny potion of idiots ( no I'm not one off them btw)

Yes and ive not been at all vociferous about the pricing structure nor the team selection or the style of play ( when i said we are watching dross every saturday what did you take that mean ? )

Never mentioned any of that