Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

God I can't stand mick! 

All he wants to do is talk Wednesday fans down

does my head in. 

Do one 

yes its unfortunate that Mick does that     yes the complete idiots that do abuse his kids are pond life and want calling out    but really that's a sideshow and nothing to do with last night's look at poor me exercise DC's performance changed nothing for me just confirmed things I've been told 

we will go no where with him because he simply does not have a clue 

• Thanks 1

Just caught first caller on way home and it reminded me of why I've stopped listening.

Saying that Chansiri is blaming the fans is absolute rubbish, what he was pleading for was for when we're playing bad try not to boo the players but try to encourage the players to play better because booing them does not help. 

Some fans accuse Chansiri of telling fibs then they go on radio spouting crap they've made up. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

God I can't stand mick! 

All he wants to do is talk Wednesday fans down

does my head in. 

Do one 

Another one listening with your gob instead of your ears 

Ill slag the kind of Wednesday Fan thats goes online and abuses a child over a football team every day and twice on Sunday 

And that sort is the tiny minority as i said if thats the kind of "fan" you are then heres an idea 

You do one 

• Like 2

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Mick wears his heart on his sleeve.

Dont see the point on picking on one of the good guys.

Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don’t.

But he always adds value to the programme.

I agree  but for me i'd love to hear more of him have a pop at the reasons for this debacle 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

Mick wears his heart on his sleeve.

Dont see the point on picking on one of the good guys.

Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don’t.

But he always adds value to the programme.

Cheers mate 

I value people like you Trev and Nev when you post 

We dont always agree but can debate with  "pashun" but can also usually agree to disagree 

Pretty disappointed Mick chose to use his call to further this whole “DC has been hounded out” narrative. Whilst any abuse is unacceptable I believe we are talking a very very small minority, and choosing to focus on this means DC is able to deflect scrutiny of his many disasterous decisions. 

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Just caught first caller on way home and it reminded me of why I've stopped listening.

Saying that Chansiri is blaming the fans is absolute rubbish, what he was pleading for was for when we're playing bad try not to boo the players but try to encourage the players to play better because booing them does not help. 

Some fans accuse Chansiri of telling fibs then they go on radio spouting crap they've made up. 

He’s a moron, rang up everyday this week and said literally nothing different on each occasion