Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If you listen Mark makes the same call every time he calls 

Actually MTPO hasn't called football heaven for over 12 months.

Radio Sheffield just play the recording of his last call every time there is a shortage of callers.lol

• Haha 2

My favourite caller tonight was David the slightly posh Blade.

His problem was West Brom’s first goal which came from a misplaced pass that he wasn’t going to talk about by a player..... “I’m not going to name, Norwood wasn’t it?”

Then he talked about the pass and how it cost them the game.  

• Haha 3

MTPO with the same call 

He's protesting from 1-30 to 10 to 3 at the players entrance .........................Why ?

Unless its changed the players have to be there for 1-30 latest when my Nephew collected autographs it was very rare to see any player after about 1-15 

1 minute ago, squonk said:

MTPO with the same call 

He's protesting from 1-30 to 10 to 3 at the players entrance .........................Why ?

Unless its changed the players have to be there for 1-30 latest when my Nephew collected autographs it was very rare to see any player after about 1-15 

He's turning into our version of "brian the blade",every now and then a comment will be good,the others,he just has the p-ss ripped out of him.

6 hours ago, squonk said:

MTPO with the same call 

Found it funny he tried to blame the club for his lack of internet connection as well.