Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

I think you are trying too hard to be gracious. They weren’t terrific.

They had loads of possession - to zero effect.

No i'm not i thought they were as good as i've seen that 1st half 

IMO them and Leeds play the high tempo high press type of game better than anyone in the division 

Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Why are our fans saying it's our reserve team?? Most of them players have played most games this season. I Don't get it

1 of our fans said it was the reserve side maybe 2 thinking on there was a text as well as MTPO 

Most of the side have played most of the season 

Listened to the programme for the first time tonight since we last played them. 

I stopped listening regularly as it was like an hour with an elderly mad neighbour, presented poorly by someone with zero personality or football knowledge 

HOW HAS IT GOT WORSE??????

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

I have no love for United ( no hate either ) 

Saying i think they are a good side is just stating fact 

A good side would have put us to the sword on Friday night.  Not having seen them before this season,  I couldn't believe how toothless they were.  Can now see why none of my Blade mates see them as serious contenders.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

1 of our fans said it was the reserve side maybe 2 thinking on there was a text as well as MTPO 

Most of the side have played most of the season 

If I’d have been a United fan, playing our threadbare team, I’d have been gutted on Friday.

Sounds like they are - and Wilder showed himself up too. Oozed bitterness and lack of grace.

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Why are our fans saying it's our reserve team?? Most of them players have played most games this season. I Don't get it

It's a worn out excuse that was worn out during the latter months of last season.

4 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

we were only 2 short of our strongest line up with forestieri and either joao or winnall playing . lee and hooper wont play again , westwood and Hutchinson,boyd abdi and jones also under jos wont play again . under a new manager westwood Hutchinson boyd  along with joao and forestieri would play in out 1st 11 and winnall when fit too , love to know what abdi does in training if he cant get a u23 game to get fitness? .the key to stopping up will clearly we have to get forestieri fit and winnall too . I hear that reach and either forestieri or bannan will leave in January as we wont have any chance by then of competing for top 6 as chansiri has clearly said that if we don't get promoted this season we are in serious trouble. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I hear that reach and either forestieri or bannan will leave in January as we wont have any chance by then of competing for top 6 as chansiri has clearly said that if we don't get promoted this season we are in serious trouble. 

Have the voices come back?

Time for some Abba.

19 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

another one telling us they are barcelona...

if they had pushed us back from the start of a normal game id agree but we set up 6-3-1 before kick off.

they aint no Barcelona but the way we are defending this last few games if we play 442 even Ipswich would fancy getting 3-4 against us . whats caused our problem is that the back 4 don't have someone like Hutchinson in front of them and clearly no pace to catch teams on the break from the flanks . where is the next win coming from? if we could keep clean sheets then you can always grind out a 1-0 but if we decide to cross the half way line then we are going to concede 3-4 on what we have on the pitch 

why does everyone ring me whilst P or G on FFS   ( prob cheap skate barstewards) 

2 calls and a takeaway delivery spoilt it tonight but got the gist  love the bitterness 

plus that new lad Mike again proving you can do this show well and even read out my email something Giddings always avoids wonder why