Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Best team he’s seen in 30 years - a team with Billy Sharp and Leon Clarke.

He must have watched some right tripe.

To be fair as a team they are probably the best United team i can remember in that sort of time frame ( maybe 20 years ) they have had better individuals but unfortunately for us they have a very good manager 

4 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Told ya dint I, they're more disappointed than us 

Won 1 in 5? Hardly a crisis - but when they get really found out we’ll see if Wilder is still the saviour.

Punching above their weight IMO. Can’t keep that momentum up all year. Promotion with Sharp and Clarke?

Cant see it.

The pashun fruit season in Woodeseats is over. And, they haven’t any money to import more.

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

To be fair as a team they are probably the best United team i can remember in that sort of time frame ( maybe 20 years ) they have had better individuals but unfortunately for us they have a very good manager 

I don’t think so - not that I know much about their history. With Sharp and Clarke?

Leeds played with higher intensity at Hillsborough.

Lost 4 - 1 at the weekend.

Cant see United lasting personally. The bubble is just lasting a bit longer that’s all.

I would watch the blunts occasionally for a season and half. It comprised of a few good players Currie, Woodward, Birchenall, Jones and Speight ...A centre half  and a midfielder would have nailed them a place in Europe but they sold their stars and with it any lingering chances of enhancing their status.

Measuring the Blades against the current Owls crop does nothing to advance their status. Some credit must go to Wilder though, he has built a functional team Not IMO one that can get out of this League.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

I don’t think so - not that I know much about their history. With Sharp and Clarke?

Leeds played with higher intensity at Hillsborough.

Lost 4 - 1 at the weekend.

Cant see United lasting personally. The bubble is just lasting a bit longer that’s all.

I dont know they look more resilient this season 

Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I would watch the blunts occasionally for a season and half. It comprised of a few good players Currie, Woodward, Birchenall, Jones and Speight ...A centre half  and a midfielder would have nailed them a place in Europe but they sold their stars and with it any lingering chances of enhancing their status.

Measuring the Blades against the current Owls crop does nothing to advance their status. Some credit must go to Wilder though, he has built a functional team Not IMO one that can get out of this League.

That team broke up in 75/76 though Nev. And we thought we were suffering! lol

who are the 12 players out injured mark? only hooper,winnall,lee,forestieri are out injured van aken has played 2 u23 games the other 5 are banned and jos wont play them . only fessi and winnall will play for us again hooper and lee are done. it was not our reserve line up .we were 2 short of our strongest line up , hutch and westwood would be in my 1st 11 but that aint ever happening under jos.  we got away with it on Friday we all know that ,we were more elated that we stopped them getting 3 points and stopped em going top. we are awful end of