Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

3 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Felt a bit for Jos. Thought the 'owl' who asked him about the embargo came across quite passive aggressive. As for the others,

Wilder- Usual cr*p from him. Loves himself a bit too much.

Warne- Always like listening to him. Think he'll outgrow Rotherham.

McCann- Came across quite well. Think he'll do OK at Donny. Very honest about working with MacAnthony at Peterborough.

Winkler- Can't see him and Stendel lasting long at Barnsley.

Whitbread- Came across OK, don't know a great deal about him. Shame Martin Allen wasn't there as he's great value.

I like Warne as well, always comes across as genuine and to come back from that season last season with Rotherham was a miracle

2 minutes ago, ... said:

I like Warne as well, always comes across as genuine and to come back from that season last season with Rotherham was a miracle

Yeah it was. He's a miles better manager than he gives himself credit for. It's easy to see why players enjoy playing under him.

To be fair Jos seems very honest as well but with English been his 3rd language I think it gets lost sometimes when he is trying to explain himself and also the fact some people ask him questions he can't possibly answer so it makes him look bad. 

4 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Yeah it was. He's a miles better manager than he gives himself credit for. It's easy to see why players enjoy playing under him.

What pissed me off the was Wilder talking to Andy Giddings and the other one like they where in the pub having a pint. Clearly all mates and should have been more professional IMO.

On 30/07/2018 at 13:22, NorfolkNChance said:

Walker is head and shoulders above everyone on that station and if he did it more regularly I would listen more often, blade or not. 

I've not listened to the show in over a year. I have a commute of over an hour each way and the sound of the same blokes calling in 5 nights a week was starting to be detrimental to my health, not to mention the risk of falling asleep at the wheel!

Walker is a pig but not a full weight pig as he takes his lad to Wednesday games 

6 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

That sly dig wilder made about coming out of the pub league after 6 years just can't help himself.  I'm not so sure that would have gone down too well with the barnsley and donny coaches.

Ya know this "pub league" thing,it was the legend keef edwards that FIRST used that,whilst co-commentating on a yoooonited game on bbc sheffield,now far be it from me to  make any blavde look like a tw@t,but hey,dem blavdes have a habit of not lettin things like facts get in the way .