Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

17 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Anyway, someone please inform Mad Mike - re FFP weezes like ground sale etc - that Mc the knife's sold Bramall Lane yonks ago, in fact the whole area around ground seems to be part of some financial gymnastics involving Scarborough Property mob.

As for their ethics, current regime imported a freed jailbird striker to help them on cheap and part -owner's from a country that suppresses women and kills journalists in their Istanbul embassy that dares to question Saudi government. 

I had this discussion with a guy at the match yesterday 

He was aghast when i said i'd give up my ST if we ever got House of Saud investment but i would 

The most dangerous and despotic regime on earth IMO 

7 hours ago, steelowl said:

have to be honest haven't followed the blunt owners' battle between Sue and Poundland so it could have been resolved for all I know

but if they go up   the financial cake just got bigger to fight over

I am sort of relying on them pocketing the Premier league millions and pi$$ing Wilder off

8 hours ago, steelowl said:

have to be honest haven't followed the blunt owners' battle between Sue and Poundland so it could have been resolved for all I know

That was one of my first thoughts when it started to look more certain they will go up.

Can’t imagine McSue letting the big money slip through his fingers but it would be funny if it did.

9 hours ago, steelowl said:

In court next month according to pig fans at work. 

McCabe will be gutted if he loses and Prince gets club. :tango:

• Haha 1

Did mark say it was his last call?

I knew there was something that I loved about the end of the football season.

What a cringy call. Shows the most embarrassing set of sour grapes when you have to scrape the bottom of the 'attendance' and 'trophy history' barrel. 

Marks always expressing that everyone is entitled to an opinion. Well mine is that he takes utter balls 90% of the time. 

5 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Oh dear Mark. Deary deary me. Just played right into their hands. Let it go mate. 

havent listened for quite a bit but had it on for last few minutes and copped for this 

MTPO biting and going down the bigger crowd route 

wheezy barsteward  for once didn't mention us by praising everyone else this time what a  tw@ he is  

BTB being the silly b*gger he is 

I'm sure he thinks he's defending the faith by grasping at any stats he could - if i was a blunt and hell would freeze over first  i'd take great delight at listening to irrelevant stats after being promoted 

i may not listen again until we start blitzing the league ourselves next season because it's going to be a PoG Pig fest with Giddings spaffing himself  and interviewing mardiola err no thanks 

I like Mark but I think he’s come across very bitter there. I never worry about what the pigs do because I know it’s never long till normal service is resumed. 

All the jibes and obsession with us only tells me they know we are THE club in Sheffield irrespective of where they are now. 

Fly ya planes, sing ya songs, post ya videos. We survived 2006 to be top dogs again. We’ll survive this. UTO FTB 

I’m now wondering if this post reads as bitter lol

12 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Crowds and averages has to the most boring pointless argument going 

Especially when you get it wrong - a complete hostage to fortune.

Mark is an absolute idiot. Normally it's "Everbody in Manchester wants Wednesday to be promoted" but last night's "averaging over 40k" takes the biscuit.

Anyone know when Wednesday last averaged over 40k?

Just now, Jeff King's dog said:

Found an answer to my own question.

Last time Wednesday averaged over 30k was 1967.

Last time > 40k was 1953.

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/shew.htm

I think if Wednesday ever got promoted we would average over 30,000. If capacity allowed think we could average 40,000 for the first season back in Premier League.