Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Once had five ton of sand delivered to a job bloke gets out of the cab pink safety boots, long wig, lipstick, and painted nails he sorry she couldn't use the hi-hab properly one hour later and getting into a right flap had only lifted a ton off the lorry she said I don't know what's wrong I said problem is luv they've sent a woman to do a man's job she had a right hissie fit :laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

He is clearly rattled at the thought of the play offs..... going too far the other way and saying that they could be top 2 still..

I've thought they would go up Automatic all season but with Billy Blunt out maybe for the rest of the season then its looking play-offs and i don't fancy anyone other than Villa for them 

Wilder, maybe a functional brain problem " We've got good enough players to do...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………THAT"

It's not just a stutter is it ?

22 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

I still listen, religiously 

i can’t stand Mark, guy thinks he famous because he rings in and sounds like an absolute moron

however, I have to listen because I don’t want to miss a Mick the owl call, love listening to him and was glad he got an extended call tonight

also enjoy listening to Brian the blade winding everyone up 

what did annoy me is the call last week complaining about the use of the word girly, flipping pathetic, if that offends you you need to get a life and stop making everybody cater to you, flipping hell, can’t remember his name, could have been Kim, I was close to ringing up myself but I’d have got a roasting in response, it’s pathetic 

yer that call wound me up too people like that want to stop free speech its not on. girly is a word what can be used for male or female , ie some girls are girly what use lots of make up while some are tomboys , jack grealish rolling around he is embarrassing himself and the girly word is been kind to him , he is a screaming little b**ch .  

8 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Listened to Michael the Bitter Pig's latest Verbal bash at us again,And what really get's my goat is the way that absolute PLANK of a presenter "Mike McCarthy" just sat and did nothing to curtail his Bile.:tango:

FH.png.f85ac43d05881272382503b895383e11.png

Tonight’s call was outstanding Mick, he tried his best to have a pop at us and as soon as he said “and another club in S6” I thought the same 

brilliant call and very well explained 

they should have a special where you just talk for a full hour 

Bravo sir 

On 17/04/2019 at 19:20, Lawrie Madden said:

Amazing how it never troubled him last season when Wolves just ignored P&S

No they didn't as P&S is over 3 years so they coulda made at least  £50 million on just 2 players they bought, if not promoted.

Jota cost £15 million and Arsenal bid £40 million last year, and Juventus now want at £70 million. 

There's was a calculated gamble , backed by footy experience, contacts and knowledge.

Ours was run by conflicted Doyen and Paxo and a duped Chansiri which is why we got Abdi, world's highest paid player per game.

And why our wages bill is nearly as big as Ajax. 

1 hour ago, fred mciver said:

No they didn't as P&S is over 3 years so they coulda made at least  £50 million on just 2 players they bought, if not promoted.

Jota cost £15 million and Arsenal bid £40 million last year, and Juventus now want at £70 million. 

There's was a calculated gamble , backed by footy experience, contacts and knowledge.

Ours was run by conflicted Doyen and Paxo and a duped Chansiri which is why we got Abdi, world's highest paid player per game.

nd

And still only about 8th highest in the league.  Madness...

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

I never said they hadn’t bought judiciously Villa similarly can cash in on Grealish for example but Jota wasn’t the only buy and loan.They carried on like P&S didn’t exist and I’m fully aware that it’s a 3 year cycle as I said in my call I think a there should be a penalty in the operating season but you just ignore whatever debt they carried previously to last season,as they did .

I agree that they gambled in a calculated fashion and obviously it paid off bigtime 

Anyway, someone please inform Mad Mike - re FFP weezes like ground sale etc - that Mc the knife's sold Bramall Lane yonks ago, in fact the whole area around ground seems to be part of some financial gymnastics involving Scarborough Property mob.

As for their ethics, current regime imported a freed jailbird striker to help them on cheap and part -owner's from a country that suppresses women and kills journalists in their Istanbul embassy that dares to question Saudi government. 

Edited by fred mciver