Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

mark says he missed the blackburn game his 1st missed game since 2007 ,errr didn't he say about 4 months ago that he has missed the last 2 games because of jos but was going to the next game ? which 1 is it mark? im confused. 

That was my first thought when he said that as well.

11 hours ago, handworth52 said:

mark says he missed the blackburn game his 1st missed game since 2007 ,errr didn't he say about 4 months ago that he has missed the last 2 games because of jos but was going to the next game ? which 1 is it mark? im confused. 

It always seems like it's a competition for who is the biggest Wednesday fan when Mark calls... Always goes on about the past and brings up some old game or other that he went to that has no relevance to at all. 

9 hours ago, newbster said:

It always seems like it's a competition for who is the biggest Wednesday fan when Mark calls... Always goes on about the past and brings up some old game or other that he went to that has no relevance to at all. 

Sometimes I like his calls but more then often he harps on about the past, hes the same on twitter.

Then you get Radio Mick ringing up and quite often slagging either Wednesday fans or other callers.

Its the same wannabe celebrities that call up every night, I swear if I ever see one of these I'll get a selfie, autograph the lot !!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 19/03/2019 at 16:59, TaxiMark said:

Sometimes I like his calls but more then often he harps on about the past, hes the same on twitter.

Then you get Radio Mick ringing up and quite often slagging either Wednesday fans or other callers.

Its the same wannabe celebrities that call up every night, I swear if I ever see one of these I'll get a selfie, autograph the lot !!

Where do you sit in Hillsborough ?

I'd love to meet you then maybe instead of lying about what i say and besmirching my name and support you might actually see i'm just a decent gadgy who is none of the things you in particular accuse me of regularly 

On 19/03/2019 at 16:59, TaxiMark said:

Alternatively just ignore me and resist the temptation to do exactly what you accuse me of 

Come on Mark - you’re better than this?

There is nothing in Mick’s history either on here or on Radio Sheffield to suggest that he’s nothing but a nice genuine bloke.

A fanatical Wednesday fan to boot.

I don’t agree with all his views - but at least they aren’t vanilla.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Used to love  regularly  bug really bored of it now. It's just fans having a go at other fans. The pelupessy thing annoyed me in particular.

It's a forum for discussion. Someone rings up to discuss his performance and he gets hammered for it despite not being over the top. Make a point we've lost and he is a scapegoat. Make the point when we've won he  he's a boo boy.

muppet from odds checker gives top odds of 18/1 to reach playoffs 

this is apparently on the basis of the run in and we are having a new manager bounce and we could revert to pre bruce form - What?? 

hell of a bounce and sfa about having a decent manager and everyone fit available except abdi 

feck em I have just had a bet on both  tbh more out of sheer optimism 

4 hours ago, steelowl said:

muppet from odds checker gives top odds of 18/1 to reach playoffs 

this is apparently on the basis of the run in and we are having a new manager bounce and we could revert to pre bruce form - What?? 

hell of a bounce and sfa about having a decent manager and everyone fit available except abdi 

feck em I have just had a bet on both  tbh more out of sheer optimism 

I thought that was a really strange comment about the possibility of out form just being a new manager bounce and the performances going back the how they were under Jos. Even if the results drop off between now and the end of the season I doubt the performances will be 'Jos like'.

On 22/03/2019 at 17:09, steelowl said:

Hope RS are on 'wheezy michael watch' out duty this week  

what with the hillsborough coming to a decision and now points penalties being dished out he'll be frothing at the bit to get on 

That's certainly one rabid dog that needs to be put down ASAP WTF::ph34r:

• Like 1

On 21/03/2019 at 00:37, TomtheOwl95 said:

Some interesting points raised tonight. Interesting to hear that soft embargos don't relate to players already at the club.

Does that include loan players that are already st the club 

one can hope