Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Wait till "Donny Derek" racks up on praise and mumble tomorrow,he'll tell us all how awesome donny were.

In fairness I thought Barnsley would batter them before the game and Donny actually played quite well.

Not quite the 'Arsenal of the North' though.

• Haha 1

Just listening while I was on the M1 ...thank god I pulled off before I heard mick say Pelupessy was as good as Hutchinson has been in previous games on saturday ..lol

Never heard so much rubbish in absolute years, next he'll be saying jos should have stayed.

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Just listening while I was on the M1 ...thank god I pulled off before I heard mick say Pelupessy was as good as Hutchinson has in previous games on saturday ..lol

Never heard so much rubbish in absolute years, next he'll be saying jos should have stayed.

Mick didn't say he was as good as Hutchinson so thats lie 1 

I said he was an able deputy on saturday and ONLY Saturday 

But don't let facts get in the way of your prejudice

Next time you pull off to listen try using your ears not your mouth

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, steelowl said:

MIck not right anyone booing but we were considerably weaker in midfield without hutch imo pessy is not up to it 

?

I never mentioned booing 

My point was after a great run of games and results we had 3 Owls in a row who just criticised a player rather than enjoy a fully deserved win 

I've seen Paul The Miller slagged on here for doing the self same thing 

2 minutes ago, squonk said:

Truth is though he is far from an able deputy. He tends to go missing in games and has no sense of positional play. 

1 minute ago, squonk said:

I do apologise i was trying to gain control of my car when you started praising Pelupessy and you did mention Hutch in the same sentence :tango:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Truth is though he is far from an able deputy. He tends to go missing in games and has no sense of positional play. 

ON SATURDAY 1 game 

He did ok which is exactly what i said 

Long term he isn't fit to lace Hutchs boots 

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I do apologise i was trying to gain control of my car when you started praising Pelupessy and you did mention Hutch in the same sentence :tango:

Fancy naming Hutch in the same sentence as the player who came on to replace him 

What a w anker am i

Just now, squonk said:

ON SATURDAY 1 game 

He did ok which is exactly what i said 

Long term he isn't fit to lace Hutchs boots 

Lets hope Hutch is fit for the run in or we could be a little soft in the middle of the park. This has cost us at least 9 points this season. We have no other real ball winner in the squad. 

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

But he just didnt.

He was lightwaight again.

Well say that then instead of making stuff up that i didn't say 

I disagree as i said in my call he made one full blooded tackle at least that Hutch would have been proud of 

1 minute ago, squonk said:

Well say that then instead of making stuff up that i didn't say 

I disagree as i said in my call he made one full blooded tackle at least that Hutch would have been proud of 

So what was the comment re hutchinson ? 

So out of all the players who played and put a shift in you ring up to praise Pelupessy....think you do it for a reaction ....okay hold my hands up ...you got me !

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

So out of all the players who played and put a shift in you ring up to praise Pelupessy....think you do it for a reaction ....okay hold my hands up ...you got me !

I didn't ring up to praise Pelupessy yet again you prove you don't listen 

3 Wednesdayites on the fone and texts after an excellent win in terrible conditions use the forum to slag a player who was ok and deputised ably IMO which is what i said he was 

If you think ok is praise then your definition is different to mine 

The point was, a point thats been made on here times many by others, that i cannot and never will understand why Wednesday, and it seems to me to be our fanbase in particular much more so than the other local sides, can't just celebrate a win there always needs to be a boo boy and as i said the usual goto Atty scored the next goto wasn't playing so thank the lord Joey was on the pitch we'll slag him off 

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

And as an aside i couldn't care less about "getting you" i just don't like being slagged for something i didn't say 

34 minutes ago, squonk said:

?

I never mentioned booing  "I don't know why they need a boo boy"  33mins approx

you referred to a 'boo boy' i think that means one that gets booed doesn't it ? 

someone to criticise or blame is more accurate 

My point was after a great run of games and results we had 3 Owls in a row who just criticised a player rather than enjoy a fully deserved win 

agree I think more should be made of the plusses of this run, but I alslo agree with anyone who says we are weaker without hutch I take it as reflective criticism not negativity tbh. Our midfield is lightweight without SH surely a fact no one can argue

btw your call saturday was it? jibing the reporter for negativity and specifically about the crowd was lost on him but I laughed 

I've seen Paul The Miller slagged on here for doing the self same thing 

blokes a depressive and rightly gets slagged by his fellow supporters 

I used the term Boo Boy as shorthand believing that people understand what that term means rather than say slagging someone off after a great win 

For the record i never heard anyone booing at the game