Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, steelowl said:

i used to get very envious of @TINKERBELL s' yorkshire puds with everything, she know how to look after her bloke 

You do alright by the sounds of it... poached f*cking eggs on toast... but they're her sisters hen's eggs...and it's fu*king sour dough bread....so I've got to eat up and enjoy it.

Haven't I??

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You do alright by the sounds of it... poached f*cking eggs on toast... but they're her sisters hen's eggs...and it's fu*king sour dough bread....so I've got to eat up and enjoy it.

Haven't I??

sourdough perfect for toast 

I trained to be a chef when I were young  costello  cooking for myself never been a prob  taught my lads to cook - so as to never rely on a woman to cook 

most  young women these days don't want to bother but  tinks seems to love it 

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

sourdough perfect for toast 

I trained to be a chef when I were young  costello  cooking for myself never been a prob  taught my lads to cook - so as to never rely on a woman to cook 

most  young women these days don't want to bother but  tinks seems to love it 

It's good that you taught your lads to cook.... I actually went to Japan to have cooking lessons and got a black belt in it........one chop and you're dead.:tango:

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Anyone got a good recipe for a nice Thai Oriental stirfry Oh sorry wrong  topic I thought I was on How to cook Asian style:ph34r:

i have a fantastic thai green paste I can recommend

if you're looking for the easiest curry recipe ever 

• Haha 1

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:17, steelowl said:

:Pelupessy: omg  I used to live on that at least once a week my midnight meal returning home was a full packet of them with a pint of extra cold milk  yummmm

It's commonly know as the munchies , steelowl lol ( GIZ SID BACK FFS )

Just for you Costello, baby steps to Chefery.  lesson 1 Prawn Curry on a bed of rice.

1) small Onion chopped roughly (not fine)

2) 4 table spoons of virgin olive oil. 

3) 1 medium chilli slice finely.

4) 0.5 Teaspoon of ginger spice.

5) 1 tea spoon of curry powder.

6) 1 Pepper any colour deseeded chopped into slivers or squares.

7) 6 oz of King prawns.

8) 2 cloves of Garlic crushed or thinly sliced.

9) 4 oz of Basmati Rice.

10) 1 Egg.

11) Bottle of medium Soy sauce.

12) Oxo cube.

13 ) Tomato puree. 

Hot frying pan (non stick) put to heat and add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil. When hot add Onions and sliced chilli. Stir with wooden spatula. Add Prawns and garlic continue stirring.

Crumble Oxo cube into cup adding curry powder, Ginger and good squirt of Puree add boiling water 2/3 of a cup and add to pan. continue stirring for 4/5 minutes then transfer to casserole dish and pop in oven on GM 6.

Rice 0.5 cup to saucepan of boiling unsalted water for 20 minues. then remove and drain well. Frying pan or Wok with 2 tbl spoons of Virgin Olive oil bring to heat add rice and stir. Whisk the egg and add to rice stirring continually add salt to taste. Continue stirring and add 3/4 splashes of Soy sauce. Plate up egg fried rice and top with your Curry. Voila !      

• Thanks 1