Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

11 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

If the fool didn’t disgraced himself then I don’t know what he would have to do. I hope the call gets traced, I’m ashamed that he even breaths the same air as me, let alone supports my club.

It doesn't have anything to do with the club, that's my point, Giddings said he has disgraced our club. 

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Here he is.... hiya mayte, happy new year mayte.

Can’t wait for the bitter pig to start off with his slanderous claims.

The wheezing two hat just can't help himself. What a stroker he is. 

This, along with some of your fans bullying Dean Henderson online and the tail who made a comment about Billy Sharp's son is really showing your club up of late. 

Fair enough, banter happens with rivalries, but some of the comments have been classless and you should do more as a support base to challenge it when it happens. 

The Dean Henderson stuff in particular has been disgusting, yet the second your keeper gets bullied online and speaks out, you all rally behind him because you know it's unacceptable. Why do you not call your own out when they bully someone else other than your own players? Does it suddenly become acceptable to bully someone and make disgusting comments that cannot be backed up?

6 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

This, along with some of your fans bullying Dean Henderson online and the tail who made a comment about Billy Sharp's son is really showing your club up of late. 

Fair enough, banter happens with rivalries, but some of the comments have been classless and you should do more as a support base to challenge it when it happens. 

The Dean Henderson stuff in particular has been disgusting, yet the second your keeper gets bullied online and speaks out, you all rally behind him because you know it's unacceptable. Why do you not call your own out when they bully someone else other than your own players? Does it suddenly become acceptable to bully someone and make disgusting comments that cannot be backed up?

A few knobheads is showing our club?

You know how ridculous that is, childish generalisation.

Stop scoring points over it and enjoy being third

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

A few knobheads is showing our club?

You know how ridculous that is, childish generalisation.

Stop scoring points over it and enjoy being third

Oh I am mate, don't worry about that. But seriously, it's embarrassing that some ofnthese morons come from the same city and I think it should be called out. If you don't agree then fair enough, but I think it makes both the fans themselves and your club look bad, just as the presenter on Football Heaven said too.

2 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Oh I am mate, don't worry about that. But seriously, it's embarrassing that some ofnthese morons come from the same city and I think it should be called out. If you don't agree then fair enough, but I think it makes both the fans themselves and your club look bad, just as the presenter on Football Heaven said too.

How come then,none of you lot "giv it" to that wheezy slanderous b'stard of yours every time he opens his god dam mouth,is he not an embarassment to you lot andYOUR club.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MartyMcfly said:

Read what I said.

They are knobheads and every club has them. But you are point scoring and I wont indulge in it.

You dont post on here for months then come on to have a go at our club over this.