Jump to content


BIG D

Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If you listen Mark makes the same call every time he calls 

So do the majority of the callers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


He’s going to be embarrassed stood outside the players entrance on Saturday on his sweeney 

what a pudding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed tonight.

 

Stew with Yorkshire followed by jam role - poly and custard Btw. 

 

Worth a listen on play back in the morning or much of a muchness? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite caller tonight was David the slightly posh Blade.

 

His problem was West Brom’s first goal which came from a misplaced pass that he wasn’t going to talk about by a player..... “I’m not going to name, Norwood wasn’t it?”

 

Then he talked about the pass and how it cost them the game.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Missed tonight.

 

Stew with Yorkshire followed by jam role - poly and custard Btw. 

 

Worth a listen on play back in the morning or much of a muchness? 

Much of muchness your lordship sir,doffs cap,walks away head bowed in reverance sir.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Much of muchness your lordship sir,doffs cap,walks away head bowed in reverance sir.

 

The wheezing goon wasn't offered air time I hope?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

The wheezing goon wasn't offered air time I hope?

Didn't listen to it like i usually do,was busy doing other menial stuff,but i didn't hear him today no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MTPO with the same call 

 

He's protesting from 1-30 to 10 to 3 at the players entrance .........................Why ?

 

Unless its changed the players have to be there for 1-30 latest when my Nephew collected autographs it was very rare to see any player after about 1-15 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squonk said:

MTPO with the same call 

 

He's protesting from 1-30 to 10 to 3 at the players entrance .........................Why ?

 

Unless its changed the players have to be there for 1-30 latest when my Nephew collected autographs it was very rare to see any player after about 1-15 

He's turning into our version of "brian the blade",every now and then a comment will be good,the others,he just has the p-ss ripped out of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sam77 said:

Mourinho  hahahahaha

 

Mourin HO ! HO ! HO ! Well tis the season of Good Will Hunting lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, squonk said:

MTPO with the same call 

 

He's protesting from 1-30 to 10 to 3 at the players entrance .........................Why ?

 

Unless its changed the players have to be there for 1-30 latest when my Nephew collected autographs it was very rare to see any player after about 1-15 

Found it funny he tried to blame the club for his lack of internet connection as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I can't stand mick! 

 

All he wants to do is talk Wednesday fans down

 

does my head in. 

 

Do one 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some one posted that MTPO always says the same thing, think it was Mick.

:tango:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

God I can't stand mick! 

 

All he wants to do is talk Wednesday fans down

 

does my head in. 

 

Do one 

Speaks highly of you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×