Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Just now, steelowl said:

I agree  but for me i'd love to hear more of him have a pop at the reasons for this debacle 

We are where we are ive posted plenty of times about the issues here and spoke of them on RS plenty of times too 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I agree  but for me i'd love to hear more of him have a pop at the reasons for this debacle 

What would that achieve? 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Pretty disappointed Mick chose to use his call to further this whole “DC has been hounded out” narrative. Whilst any abuse is unacceptable I believe we are talking a very very small minority, and choosing to focus on this means DC is able to deflect scrutiny of his many disasterous decisions. 

What decisions specifically? 

Just now, owls maniac said:

Pretty disappointed Mick chose to use his call to further this whole “DC has been hounded out” narrative. Whilst any abuse is unacceptable I believe we are talking a very very small minority, and choosing to focus on this means DC is able to deflect scrutiny of his many disasterous decisions. 

Except i didn't 

I said that in his shoes i'd do the same 

We have too many fans willing to spend Chansiris money 

We have to many fans who when given an answer they don't like just ignore it and post liar with no backing up of the claim 

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Personally I thought he missed the mark tonight.

But, he rings in and, he chooses the subject.

* Mick writes Corbyns scripts for PMQ’s, I bet.

I wouldn't wee wee on Corbyn if he was on fire 

I called tonight annoyed by the first call 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

do more of it :biggrin: i've clearly missed it 

btw feel offended you dont value my opinion ;-)

you and PG and plenty of others are in the "people like" bit of my post 

Definitely value our interactions

Edited by squonk

1 minute ago, squonk said:

Except i didn't 

I said that in his shoes i'd do the same 

We have too many fans willing to spend Chansiris money 

We have to many fans who when given an answer they don't like just ignore it and post liar with no backing up of the claim 

You said that you didn’t agree with 9/10’s of what the club is doing, but then said you would walk out if you were him because of the abuse. I think the reality is that he’s getting ‘abuse’ because he’s making a total dogs dinner of the club, and if he doesn’t expect that as an owner then he is in the wrong game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, squonk said:

Another one listening with your gob instead of your ears 

Ill slag the kind of Wednesday Fan thats goes online and abuses a child over a football team every day and twice on Sunday 

And that sort is the tiny minority as i said if thats the kind of "fan" you are then heres an idea 

You do one 

Why can't  you just come on and talk about the situation instead of just constantly talking about us fans. The ones that abuse people online are a minority. Why even bring it up, there not fans and don't deserve the air time. I'm sorry but it always comes across like your talking down to us and your better than us, you might not know your doing it but that how it comes across

Just now, owls maniac said:

You said that you didn’t agree with 9/10’s of what the club is doing, but then said you would walk out if you were him because of the abuse. I think the reality is that he’s getting ‘abuse’ because he’s making a total dogs dinner of the club, and if he doesn’t expect that as an owner then he is in the wrong game. 

Grown ups who abuse Chansiri himself never mind his son over Football need a slap

It doesn't mean they have more passion than me it means they are moronic 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Why can't  you just come on and talk about the situation instead of just constantly talking about us fans. The ones that abuse people online are a minority. Why even bring it up, there not fans and don't deserve the air time. I'm sorry but it always comes across like your talking down to us and your better than us, you might not know your doing it but that how it comes across

"Us fans" I'm not one of the tiny minority that abused his son and himself are you ?

The abuse of Chansiri and his family is an issue you idiot