Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

Guest The Horse
43 minutes ago, torres said:

The presenters need to be stronger and not make it seem like we are listening in on a conversation between them and an elderly neighbour that has lost their marbles 

Yep.

Along with the obviously drunk, the ones who need a a full minute between words, those who put on far too thick a Yorkshire accent that it's obviously put on / exaggerated to the point of being incomprehensible and the rambling idiots who take forever to make a basic point.

They need to get a bit cheeky with these callers, quickly take the mick and bounce onto the next call.

Be a bit more entertaining and get better content.

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

I can't make this now so if anyone fancies going send me your email address and I'll send the ticket over.

Thanks for the offer. Normally go to this but ended up on the waiting list this time as was late picking up the initial email. Can't make it anyway now this evening but hope some pertinent questions get asked. Jos may not know whether or not we are under an embargo but he should at least know whether there are areas of the team that he would like to strengthen in. :ghoulguy: