Message to #SWFC fans from Fernando Forestieri

I really hope we don’t sell him this summer.

Jos has done what Carlos wouldn’t (or couldn’t) and has used Nando more creatively, giving him the freedom to showcase his talents and he hasn’t disappointed.

Under Jos I am convinced we’ll say the best of Nando next season and I’m absolutely desperate to see him play in a Sheffield Derby!!

• Thanks 1

Guest Arcadianrocket

Owlstalk wants Pelupessy as captain because he celebrates goals well.

I say make our best player captain and watch him thrive ala Kane for england. FF wants to be loved, making him captain would be a great move.

Just now, Arcadianrocket said:

yeah

That's all I've ever said innit
Nothing else - just that
I've posted just that and exactly that and demanded he's made our captain NOW over and above any more currently capable players

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Arcadianrocket
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

yeah

Nothing else - just that
I've posted just that and exactly that and demanded he's made our captain NOW over and above any more currently capable players

Ego complex?I mean the board as a whole. lol 

30 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I really hope we don’t sell him this summer.

Jos has done what Carlos wouldn’t (or couldn’t) and has used Nando more creatively, giving him the freedom to showcase his talents and he hasn’t disappointed.

Under Jos I am convinced we’ll say the best of Nando next season and I’m absolutely desperate to see him play in a Sheffield Derby!!

Pigs will set out to break his legs from minute one

29 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Ah...So we have endure you posting about Pelepussy when Rhodes leaves 

Good times. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

I say make our best player captain and watch him thrive ala Kane for england. FF wants to be loved, making him captain would be a great move.

Best Players seldom make the best captains. What is needed is a leader who makes good decisions, is respected by his team-mates and respected by the management. It is often defenders who make the best captains as they have to clear up the mess that creative playes ofted leave. it gives them a better insight into the overall game, and the time to absorb the game state and act accordingly.

Was it not well documented after the Norwich no show that Loovens had pretty serious words with Forestieri and put him in his place? That being so, would it not suggest that a better candidate for captain would be a Loovens type enforcer and not Forestieri?

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

yeah

Nothing else - just that

Can you say it again ,I think I missed it.             WTF:

13 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Was it not well documented after the Norwich no show that Loovens had pretty serious words with Forestieri and put him in his place? That being so, would it not suggest that a better candidate for captain would be a Loovens type enforcer and not Forestieri?

I certainly think so. I am in a minority but I believe that Norwich was unforgivable and ruined any shot we had at promotion that season so for me I really mean it when I say I'd get shot but he was awesome at the end of last season and thee and me don't really know the dynamic in the squad and we read all sorts into stuff that may or may not be there.

53 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

No do not constrain him with the captaincy - Fessi needs to be free to work his magic, Let Pelupessy or Hutch or Bannan take up the captains arm band.

A different sport but look at Joe Root - the best player by a mile for England give him the captaincy and he is struggling and the knock on it his game starts to struggle. We cannot afford for Fessi to not fire at his best next season.

Dreally looking forward to what Jo’s can do with FF. seems the type of manager who gets the best out of individuals. We may nor even have seen the best of FF yet. Shivers.