OWLS IN THE PARK - PHOTOS

28 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Looks like our lass’s clacker. Rather large and leathery

And gets all your money!

7 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Don’t call me Herbert. My name is Gary.

Gary Herbert is Utah's Governor! Honored to make your acquaintance sir!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

2011 bro, we live in 2018 now. It’s gonna be waaaaaay higher.

Says who? You're just plucking figures out of thin air!

For what you say to be the case, at least 100,000 new BAME people would have to have moved into Sheffield in the last 7 years and a similar number of White people moved out!

That is the sort of racially motivated drivel that belongs on far right websites (or Fox News)!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Watson said:

We will kip in the car drive back next morning, stop making excuses, find reasons to do things.  You can get the first round in.  

Ok count me in  last time I went to London last season  it got a bit messy are you sure ? I mean really sure ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

30% of our support comes from Rotherham (made that stat up). So do they qualify as BAME or LGBT?  We could cross a few boxes by counting them in. 

Woah  Woah Woah hold it right there Treacle ....

You are going to have to up your game if you are going to jump into bed with Mortimer in this Debate thingy...

He's got Pies n whiteboards n even got a pointy stick type device ...

You can't go making things up with this guy ..

I've nailed my colours to the mast now 

I'm your rub down man 

Up yer game pal otherwise Metcalf (more avatars than Bowie) can be your cornerman .....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Says who? You're just plucking figures out of thin air!

For what you say to be the case, at least 100,000 new BAME people would have to have moved into Sheffield in the last 7 years and a similar number of White people moved out!

That is the sort of racially motivated drivel that belongs on far right websites (or Fox News)!

Bro I’m not right wing, I’m labour through and through and have been ever since I was born cos my Dad was labour and so was his Dad.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Woah  Woah Woah hold it right there Treacle ....

You are going to have to up your game if you are going to jump into bed with Mortimer in this Debate thingy...

He's got Pies n whiteboards n even got a pointy stick type device ...

You can't go making things up with this guy ..

I've nailed my colours to the mast now 

I'm your rub down man 

Up yer game pal otherwise Metcalf (more avatars than Bowie) can be your cornerman .....

Listen, mate, I watch the Athiest Experience every week (Tracie Harris go girl), and followed Christopher Hitchens when he was alive.  Mortimer will need all the whiteboards he can find. You concentrate on getting that towel fluffy and clean.

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Bro I’m not right wing, I’m labour through and through and have been ever since I was born cos my Dad was labour and so was his Dad.

Always interesting to me this because I generally went against the 'family party vote' because i had slightly (not massively) differing views. 

In fact the only thing I 'just did because my dad did' was support Wednesday..and look how that's turned out!! 

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I don’t know what the club does, maybe they try I dunno but really it should fall on us as fans to get the ball rolling on this one. Maybe a section of the North Stand for people of a BAME background where they can come and enjoy the game and feel like part of the Wednesday family perhaps. I think Marseille do something like that. 

Feel like part of the Wednesday family by segregating them in a designated area of the ground? That's bonkers.

I'm sure broadband and 4g coverage is pretty wide these days. Can't they just log on a buy a ticket if they want one like the rest of us?

If you live in Sheffield and you don't know it's a footballing city then you're probably not a football fan.

Just saying.

1 minute ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Feel like part of the Wednesday family by segregating them in a designated area of the ground? That's bonkers.

I'm sure broadband and 4g coverage is pretty wide these days. Can't they just log on a buy a ticket if they want one like the rest of us?

If you live in Sheffield and you don't know it's a footballing city then you're probably not a football fan.

Just saying.

If it makes them feel more comfortable then I don’t see why not. Football has a reputation for being a white person’s sport at local level. And look this isn’t a Wednesday or United problem, Rotherham has a significant Pakistani population and hardly any of them attend the games.

5 minutes ago, vontemp said:

E198AD84-8907-4680-B2A4-B82458FA7B20.jpeg

0723429C-E75E-4F63-A907-BDC7DCEBF33F.jpeg

These two photos raised a chuckle. 

On that second one, it's almost like your little lad knows what supporting Sheffield Wednesday for the rest of his life is going to entail. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

These two photos raised a chuckle. 

On that second one, it's almost like your little lad knows what supporting Sheffield Wednesday for the rest of his life is going to entail. 

Does it matter Wednesday chose him ,He will be WAWAW All his life ,He is one very lucky young man .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

If it makes them feel more comfortable then I don’t see why not. Football has a reputation for being a white person’s sport at local level. And look this isn’t a Wednesday or United problem, Rotherham has a significant Pakistani population and hardly any of them attend the games.

Maybe they'd rather watch Man U. 

Do you have any evidence ethnic minorities feel uncomfortable watching a football game wherever it is?

Sounds to me like you are trying to make an issue of a non issue.

Edited by OwlBiSeeinThi
Typo

47 minutes ago, Watson said:

Listen, mate, I watch the Athiest Experience every week (Tracie Harris go girl), and followed Christopher Hitchens when he was alive.  Mortimer will need all the whiteboards he can find. You concentrate on getting that towel fluffy and clean.

At the moment you need to listen to Ralph Nader because you are a car crash waiting to happen ...

The towels wet with a knot on the end 

It's boot camp Watson 

I'm ringing Brian Walden .......

No answer 

Ludovic Kennedy it will have to be ..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3