OWLS IN THE PARK - PHOTOS

6 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

The glory hole is fully operational in trap 4 of the gents. Seven in the queue when I finished. 

I was in trap 3 when I saw this hole, one thing led to another, anyway cut a long story short were you the one with the thick tickly moustache? lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, s73owl said:

Post of the day right here, shut down owlstalk for the rest of the day, this won't be bettered 

Can't be àrsed to look for it S73

But a Orgreave photo would have sufficed or especially the 

Film footage of " Weetabix Head " getting his collar felt WTF:

Agreed though Berts done us proud ...

• Like 2

Bit worried about the lack of BAME folks in any of the pictures of the crowd. We are city with probably near 30% of our population from a minority background and you wouldn’t think it looking at these photos.

It’s something that needs looking at in the next steering group I think, how to make people of other backgrounds feel like they can get involved with supporting Sheffield Wednesday. 

The more fans we can get supporting the owls the better it is for all of us.

9 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Bit worried about the lack of BAME folks in any of the pictures of the crowd. We are city with probably near 30% of our population from a minority background and you wouldn’t think it looking at these photos.

It’s something that needs looking at in the next steering group I think, how to make people of other backgrounds feel like they can get involved with supporting Sheffield Wednesday. 

The more fans we can get supporting the owls the better it is for all of us.

100%. I've thought the same for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1