£99 or £59 for the new shirt

Just now, BIG D said:

I buy Nike running shoes and pay about £90. If I want the ones that Sir Mo runs in they would set me back quite a bit more so guess what I don’t bother with them. I also don’t post all night on TeamGBtalk about how wrong it is. 

Well done you're a saint on earth

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Well done you're a saint on earth

I don’t bother moaning about the price of Sir Mo’s running shoes because it would make me look a tw@t when there’s other decent running shoes available. 

5 minutes ago, Dot said:

lol@some people

don't buy it if you don't like the price...simple as

I'm going to buy the big one and sit in the bath...or does that only work with denim

Works with condoms n all ........ So my mate told me :stuwinky:

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
12 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I buy Nike running shoes and pay about £90. If I want the ones that Sir Mo runs in they would set me back quite a bit more so guess what I don’t bother with them. I also don’t post all night on TeamGBtalk about how wrong it is. 

How much would you pay for Asdadas trainers?

12 minutes ago, Dot said:

lol@some people

don't buy it if you don't like the price...simple as

I'm going to buy the big one and sit in the bath...or does that only work with denim

As I'm sure you know, football clubs aren't like other shops.

We want the shirt (amongst other things) as it's our team. We don't want to have to choose based on price.

I know I don't have to buy it. I don't have to buy tickets either, or follow our results, or team news or even come on here and waste hours talking all things Wednesday with other fans.

Let's just give the whole thing up eh!

Or the club could just start charging fans reasonable prices, like most clubs do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Batman said:

We want the shirt (amongst other things) as it's our team. We don't want to have to choose based on price.

I know I don't have to buy it. I don't have to buy tickets either, or follow our results, or team news or even come on here and waste hours talking all things Wednesday with other fans.

Or the club could just start charging fans reasonable prices, like most clubs do.

buy the cheaper one then

SWFC is damned if you do and damned if you don't for some people

Guest Hillsborough Mole
25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Totally embarrassing the wording on the Web site clearly states only baby shirts and women shirts available 2moro 

.so if u got kids 4years and up and adults sizes they wont be on sale only the £100 rip off shirts . Will now have to tell kids there will be no shirt tomorrow . Clubs had months to get this right after last seasons debacle , I guess I will keep getting asked every day and every week when are the shirts going on sale , maybe in time for Xmas eh.

Its not a compulsory purchase pal

Not enough kids hear the word "No" these days. Just say no. 

As someone else has suggested - for a kids shirt footy shirts are excellent value, because of how much wear they get. They're much better value than something you'd buy from Primark even based on a price per wear basis.

1 minute ago, The Batman said:

BigD will be along in a while to claim your eminently sensible post is daft because of course you can just go and support a cheaper team 

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

And once again the club give the fans two options and everyone moans about the most expensive one. It’s not communist Russia. Different goods different prices. Personally I think exec boxes should be available as potg for around twenty quid per box

Communism has been banned in Russia since 1991.   Don't you read the papers?

I'm taking dots advise and I'm not buy it. 

Nor am I buying the fat one. 

Value for the kids as stated at 39 quid. 

However I'm going to spend a lot of time laughing at those paying 99 quid. 

Edited by Maddogbob