£99 or £59 for the new shirt

Totally embarrassing the wording on the Web site clearly states only baby shirts and women shirts available 2moro 

.so if u got kids 4years and up and adults sizes they wont be on sale only the £100 rip off shirts . Will now have to tell kids there will be no shirt tomorrow . Clubs had months to get this right after last seasons debacle , I guess I will keep getting asked every day and every week when are the shirts going on sale , maybe in time for Xmas eh.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

You’re right

everyone should stop whinging and simply get the £59 one tomorrow 

£59 is a disgrace 

£99 is there to make £59 seem reasonable which it is not 

Rip off as i thought it would be but i never thought it would be that big a rip off

2 minutes ago, torres said:

100% agree 

Other clubs have spent way more than us, not been an utter PR shambles and somehow amazingly haven’t ripped off the fans for every single penny they can.

Not great from the club - again - in my opinion 

Christ Almighty don’t buy the b@stard thing. How many of the people moaning about £99 would be able to squeeze into one anyway? Just leave it to the fans who are happy to pay it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have read on here several times DC doesn't like stripes.

Price out the fans, sell less kits then say,

"See stripes are not that popular."

How much money could someone have spent on home/away shirts in the last 5 years?

I don't know cause I never buy one but pet shop me talk about exploiting your fan base.

Just now, BIG D said:

Christ Almighty don’t buy the b@stard thing. How many of the people moaning about £99 would be able to squeeze into one anyway? Just leave it to the fans who are happy to pay it. 

Triple the gate prices and leave that to fans happy to pay it too while we're at it 

The Club is just one gigantic rip off

• Like 1

Was only going to Owls in the Park for a shirt.

My Niece and Nephew (who I planned to take) are going with my Sister's friends.

Not gonna bother now.

Sod it. 

It's just a total rip off.

£39 and you shift shed loads.

I'd even consider £80 for the exclusive version, as a one off.

But this pricing just leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Oh well, it's money saved for me.

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Well if Hooper can get into it, I'd be fine.

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Just to put your mind at rest I’d look great in it 

Guest Ash76
1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Most have no intention of buying either anyway.

I'll get my boy one, kids are great value as they've always got them on. Disappointing that it looks like we won't get mini kits again though, be a separate shorts and socks purchase later. Hopefully the socks are much better this time, they were oversized in the feet area.

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

Most have no intention of buying either anyway.

I'll get my boy one, kids are great value as they've always got them on. Disappointing that it looks like we won't get mini kits again though, be a separate shorts and socks purchase later. Hopefully the socks are much better this time, they were oversized in the feet area.

Get the half price black away shorts. look identical apart from the 150 years stuff around the badge.

3 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I have read on here several times DC doesn't like stripes.

Price out the fans, sell less kits then say,

"See stripes are not that popular."

How much money could someone have spent on home/away shirts in the last 5 years?

I don't know cause I never buy one but pet shop me talk about exploiting your fan boys

"Call the police there's a mad man around "

lol 

• Haha 4

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

The best thing this incident has done is sort out the genuine fans from the ‘followers’ who want the prestige of following Wednesday but on the cheap.

Aye thats what its done 

Oh can you tell where anything cheap connected to SWFC is because i'm struggling to find it 

I buy Nike running shoes and pay about £90. If I want the ones that Sir Mo runs in they would set me back quite a bit more so guess what I don’t bother with them. I also don’t post all night on TeamGBtalk about how wrong it is. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1