£99 or £59 for the new shirt

8 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Wow the moaners are out in force again.

First off nobody is forcing you to buy the shirt for £99, you can get the regular one for a much more palatable £59 if you want. But for fans who want to impress and show their deviation to the club the option to get a superior version of our jersey for a little more.

Remember, this isn’t going to some corporation or company nobody gives a throw about this is all going back into the coffers of the club we all love. 

Come on everyone show your deviation 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

You are not paying for the price of the shirt.

You are paying to support your club. 

So the agreement at point of sale, isn't for the shirt? 

Result, thought for a second that my Tru-Fan money may have been siphoned away on a shirt. 

• Haha 1

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Hey up lad ..

Is it warm enough for yer ?

My missus is loving it, I said to her earlier "roll on winter",she reckons I'm a miserable git.

Emailed my mate today who's working abroad and told him he's lucky to be away from this heat, it's getting unbearable.

He works for Foster Wheeler (Wood Group now I think). I check the weather every morning on Sky News where he's working. He's in Kuwait, it says on Sky that it's 46 degrees everyday, now thats either a misprint or they're giving the temperatures out in Fahrenheit. Thinking about asking for a rebate on my license fee TBH.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, The Batman said:

So we're charging more than Nike do for the, as worn by the players, version?!!!

:carlosswfc:

For Elev8

:laugh::laugh:

No thanks.

Yeah but if we don’t get rinsed as fans we don’t win promotion apparently 

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

SWFC screw up kit launch 2nd year in the row and charge mentalists 99 quid for the privilege. 

Regular shirts are just £59 if you don’t want to buy the £99 one. Though looking at the pictures from the photo shoot you’d be mad not to if you ask me, it’s one of the greatest kits ever made and everyone I’ve shown it too agrees.

• Haha 2

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Regular shirts are just £59 if you don’t want to buy the £99 one. Though looking at the pictures from the photo shoot you’d be mad not to if you ask me, it’s one of the greatest kits ever made and everyone I’ve shown it too agrees.

Tbf it really isn't. It's not that good. 

6 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Let's show everyone the sexy, super fit shirt that everyone wants...

Btw that's £99... 

Or you can have the bargain version that doesn't fit so nice at a cheap £59.

Yes it looks nice... and yes I know the club's needs to make money and to support our club we buy the shirts.. but surely SOME of the cost savings should be passed onto fans. At the end of the day it's still a brand that was only invented last season.. that's in house. 

Edited by MrTacoSWFC
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

My missus is loving it, I said to her earlier "roll on winter",she reckons I'm a miserable git.

Emailed my mate today who's working abroad and told him he's lucky to be away from this heat, it's getting unbearable.

He works for Foster Wheeler (Wood Group now I think). I check the weather every morning on Sky News where he's working. He's in Kuwait, it says on Sky that it's 46 degrees everyday, now thats either a misprint or they're giving the temperatures out in Fahrenheit. Thinking about asking for a rebate on my license fee TBH.

46 Fahrenheit in Kuwait? 

Better get over there selling thermals n woolie hats to the tea towels then ?

could be a good move for Burnley to have them as a feeder club lol....

• Haha 2

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Glad we gone back to proper blue and white stripes but rip off Wednesday has shown its ugly head again.

Did Wolves, Huddersfield and Cardiff expolit the supporters as much as Wednesday have recently?

100% agree 

Other clubs have spent way more than us, not been an utter PR shambles and somehow amazingly haven’t ripped off the fans for every single penny they can.

Not great from the club - again - in my opinion 

• Like 3