£99 or £59 for the new shirt

1 minute ago, torres said:

So they are milking us beyond necessity 

No premier league football then mate.

We can just float in the lower leagues whilst the top clubs get richer and richer and the distance between the top and lower leagues grows ever wider, or we can do our part. 

Edited by CF83OWL

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

This fan base is being well and truly screwed.

This is what is necessary to avoid an FFP embargo and put out the squad we do that give us a chance of promotion

7 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

This is what is necessary to avoid an FFP embargo and put out the squad we do that give us a chance of promotion

How do you define a promotion squad?

In terms of money spent.

Coz even when we were around the top 6, our squad was just about top 10 budget wise.

You reckon these ridiculous prices, will mean we can compete financially with the big spenders?

Coz I don't. It means we can compete in the top 10 and hope to overachieve again.

Wow the moaners are out in force again.

First off nobody is forcing you to buy the shirt for £99, you can get the regular one for a much more palatable £59 if you want. But for fans who want to impress and show their deviation to the club the option to get a superior version of our jersey for a little more.

Remember, this isn’t going to some corporation or company nobody gives a throw about this is all going back into the coffers of the club we all love. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The limited edition Pro-Fit shirt, as worn by the players during the photo shoot at Hillsborough on Friday, will be available for a one-off price of £99 at the Megastore.

the actual worn ones ? a bit like buying worn womens kegs from some 45 stone bint on ebay, not that i'd know about that sort of thing

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

No premier league football then mate.

We can just float in the lower leagues whilst the top clubs get richer and richer and the distance between the top and lower leagues grows ever wider, or we can do our part. 

We pay the highest ticket prices in the league, now extortionate kit prices ... seems a bit of a one way street at the minute 

1 minute ago, steveger said:

the actual worn ones ? a bit like buying worn womens kegs from some 45 stone bint on ebay, not that i'd know about that sort of thing

That was you? Figured I didn’t need them after my ex left so may as well have made money off them and that, btw you didn’t leave me feedback you pillock :carlos:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Wow the moaners are out in force again.

First off nobody is forcing you to buy the shirt for £99, you can get the regular one for a much more palatable £59 if you want. But for fans who want to impress and show their deviation to the club the option to get a superior version of our jersey for a little more.

Remember, this isn’t going to some corporation or company nobody gives a throw about this is all going back into the coffers of the club we all love. 

Only if your not fat though. 

1 minute ago, torres said:

We pay the highest ticket prices in the league, now extortionate kit prices ... seems a bit of a one way street at the minute 

You get what you pay for. 

Those who bought last season’s elev8 kits will attest, the quality is extraordinary.

And don’t forget ALL the proceeds go to OUR CLUB.  

• Like 1