£99 or £59 for the new shirt

1 minute ago, Bigblueowl said:

I blame the obese fans for the price! Us slim people are subsiding the extra material for the boom battys. Lol

AND

You take up less space on a chair = more arm room/space 
You order less food at half time = faster to get served
You aren't as heavy to throw about when we score = better celebrations

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Well I bought the new shirt, and yes the £99 one.

Tried it on in the shop and couldn't get it back off again, I'm now in the NHS Walk-In centre waiting for them to cut it off.

FFS

lollol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I blame the obese fans for the price! Us slim people are subsiding the extra material for the boom battys. Lol

.The more Fat Supporters we can get to buy the £99 shirts, means more income for the club.:tango::tango::tango:

Edited by parkfieldowl14

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

.The more Fat Supporters we can get to buy the £99 shirts, It just means more income for the club.:tango::tango::tango:

I wonder what size the pro fit actually goes to? Maybe have to judge it on the players on a scale from Bannon to Hooper? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bigblueowl said:

I wonder what size the pro fit actually goes to? Maybe have to judge it on the players on a scale from Bannon to Hooper? 

My chest size is 46" and my weight is round about 18 Stone.So i'm a bit of a Big Boned Bloke.lol

3 hours ago, The Batman said:

A question for those who've been to the Megastore today.

Apart from the Evapor8 technology and it being Lazer cut, is there's visible difference between the replica and ProFit?

Are all the logos etc applied in the same way?

I had a look at the shirts... and I really couldn't see a difference between the 99 pounder and the woman's shirts in quality... Obviously no other mens shirts to look at other than the dear ones.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

As per title.. £99 for the posh evaporating shirt. 

Seems quite steep.. although the cheaper version will be £59...

Will you be getting it?

Not at those prices , even tho the stripes are back . I bought a lovely early 80`s striped home shirt from Toff`s a couple of months ago for £40 .

2 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Normal one is £60 one, same standard as what we have been able to buy for years.  £99 is one that the players will wear which we have never had chance to get before.

Bargain then.

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Just logged on after a day of travelling and see we are selling shirts at £99, time to log back out 

£99 for a football shirt, for a little more you could get Gucci or saint Laurent 

When did those 2 sign and I don't think the letters and numbers are in stock yet anyway?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I had a look at the shirts... and I really couldn't see a difference between the 99 pounder and the woman's shirts in quality... Obviously no other mens shirts to look at other than the dear ones.

The only difference between the 99 pounder and a  Quality Women's football shirt is that the 99 pounder is a Cheeseburger from Mcdonalds.lol

Not happy with the shirt prices? Either 1. Don’t buy them or 2. Buy them this time next year for £20.

The powers that be might realise milking fans for every penny isn’t going to work, and maybe adopt a policy in line with some of our peers who have won promotion in recent reasons without charging mental admission prices and shirt prices...

• Like 1