Soft launch??

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Aye but amazing savings on last years kit only £20 jeez thanks

I thought 2moro morning was last time they be wearing last seasons shirt so clearly don't need to buy an outdated shirt what will never be worn again. All this  prize draw and offering last seasons stuff cheap is just a big smokescreen for yet another embarrassing kit launch. July 1st has been known about for months what 2nd rate company are we dealing with what cant deliver the goods for a set date .

Why do people keep 'promising' little kids stuff when they're not in control of whether or not they can actually keep that promise? Kits were only announced like two days ago FFS!

I can see why people get irked at these sort of staggered launches etc, but why promise a 5-year-old anything of the sort? There's just no need!

lol

Obviously I hope business is brisk for SWFC tomorrow.

I personally won't be purchasing a shirt based on the information I have (My kid is 6) and I buy work shirts at around £20, not £100 so why would I buy a recreational top at circa £99?

I hope that my initial thoughts are wrong and a brisk trade is done tomorrow.

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Id also like to know why club shop needed 48hours to put out 100 infant and 100 womans shirts onto rails as well as the £100 shirts. There is nothing else new for sale no training gear. Shorts socks, away kit . Im getting earache from kid's,  might let them meet chansiri 2moro they can ask him direct why club is run as badly as it is .

DARE YA  !!

The £99 shirt will fit only a small percentage of our fanbase, even those that would want to buy it most likely don't have the physique for it....a shameless few will buy it and squeeze into it.

It's looking like the ball has been dropped already, if there is the slightest mention of a cake I am out of here!!! lol

I'm not expecting miracles on the field this season, but I am expecting us to eliminate inexcusable mistakes off the field, we are a professional club, there is no room for amateurism. 

• Like 1

It's obvious that we're going to sell out at some point today with going back to stripes. 

This means some people missing out until next batch arrives.

Stop acting like spoiled kids and blasting club, it's only a bloody football shirt, waiting another few days is not a life or death scenario. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

It's obvious that we're going to sell out at some point today with going back to stripes. 

This means some people missing out until next batch arrives.

Stop acting like spoiled kids and blasting club, it's only a bloody football shirt, waiting another few days is not a life or death scenario. 

Absolutely right, not life or death at all and not a big deal. I would argue that it’s not ‘some people’ missing out, it’s 80% of the fan base though and I’ve not seen anything that says it’s going to be available in ‘a few days’.

Again, it’s not life or death if it isn’t, but it does seem so much harder than it should be to give this club money 

19 minutes ago, Waddling Owl said:

Absolutely right, not life or death at all and not a big deal. I would argue that it’s not ‘some people’ missing out, it’s 80% of the fan base though and I’ve not seen anything that says it’s going to be available in ‘a few days’.

Again, it’s not life or death if it isn’t, but it does seem so much harder than it should be to give this club money 

I'm certain they'll be back on sale well before start of season.

7 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Why do people keep 'promising' little kids stuff when they're not in control of whether or not they can actually keep that promise? Kits were only announced like two days ago FFS!

I can see why people get irked at these sort of staggered launches etc, but why promise a 5-year-old anything of the sort? There's just no need!

lol

I'm fairly sure it's just a rhetorical device designed to add an emotive flourish to their posts.

'I promised our little Sheridan I'd get him the new shirt by a set date before I knew whether it would be available. I'm disgusted that the club won't keep my promise. He'll be crying into last season's over-priced polyester replica now.'

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Why do people keep 'promising' little kids stuff when they're not in control of whether or not they can actually keep that promise?

You’re right actually

when the club said they’d never ever mess the kits up again and they’d be on sale at OITP they shouldn’t have

well said

Owlstalk Shop