How do you rate the new kit overall?

How do you rate the new kit overall?  

510 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the new kit overall (out of 10)

Lip service has been paid to stripes. It's effectively a blue shirt wilth a couple of white stripes on the front.

Those socks are the worst I've ever seen. Elev8 plastered on them like that looks absolute dogshit.

It's a 6 from me.

• Like 1

The kit looks nice from the front, but not so nice from the side and the back IMO.

I really wish we could just have had a full blue and white stripped shirt. It's not rocket science and I'm sure the majority would have wanted this.

When you actually analysis the shirt, just like last seasons, it's still a very predominately blue shirt, though at least more Wednesday and less Ipswich.

UTO

• Like 1

Only a 4/10 for me

I'm not a fan of these half measures, it should have had stripes on the sleeves as well as the back

I like to buy the shirts, and wear them, I'm undecided on whether to buy this one

This will be the third season in a row without a proper Wednesday shirt

If I buy one, I'm just telling the chairman he can do what he wants with our shirts/history, in effect I'm condoning it, so I'm torn on what to do

I like to spend a bit in the club shop, the chairman puts a lot in, we should put a bit in

My son loves the shirt

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

4 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Strong 8, I'd definitely consider buying it if was 100% cotton, way too hot living in Spain to wear any polyester!

How about a nice linen version for continental owls such as Grim? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Having said all that

We got promoted through the play offs wearing a kit like this

I gave it a ten. Nothing wrong with it. I think we've done retro to death. It's a modern classic Wednesday shirt. Once we're in the Premier we'll get Umbro back on the case. Who knows, maybe Asda will want to sponsor us again.. 

There re still a number of clubs who have made very little change over the years. Many of these are now starting to look dated. Do we want to go back to wearing flat cloth caps as per the 30's?

Time moves on, and the new design is a striped shirt whch is modern, up-to-date. The non- striped back wil make the players' names and numbers much easier for people to identify, especially the older supporters who form a large percentage of our suppoet.

I alsol ike the way our principal sponsor  can have his name across the shirtwithouit being obtusive, as is the case wuth many , especially where they are in large white squares

As for the collars, don't forget they are designed for use by the team, and this is the preferred design..

Excellent design.