So.... the away kit?

The new home kit has been revealed.. yes I like it and it's back to our stripes. Well done for listening to the fans, it's creating a real buzz for the start of the season.

But with all the excitement of the home shirt I'm really looking forward to the away kit reveal. Really hope it's a beauty!

Also will we be having a 3rd kit too? Or do you think we will keep the white one of last season?

2 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

So they say.... that's as much as I've heard. Will it be striped black and grey or half and half? Does anyone know if we will be having a new 3rd kit?

I am sure I read grey fading into black, but I need more coffee this morning to be sure.....

Also, I expect we will have a 3rd kit as last seasons kit has 2017 on it. That, and they are on sale cheap. 

Edited by CF83OWL

17 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Do we have to have a third kit? Is this a rule? 

TT

I don't know if it's a rule to have one or not tbh... it's just I haven't heard anything about one. Obviously I've heard about what the away kit may look like but nothing about a third. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Did we have a 3rd kit in the 2015/2016 season under DC? 

I know we have had a 3rd kit the last 2 seasons as they have been white. 

We had the yellow and blue away kit from the season before as our 3rd kit

Look at the away keeper kit (assuming the one Wildsmith is wearing is the away one) - I have a funny feeling the away kit will be a predominantly yellow top with navy trim, navy shorts and hello socks. I'm also conveniently ignoring all the rumours about black and grey - just think that would be too close to our home kit.

(That's what I edited on Sensible Soccer last night anyway)

1 hour ago, davey_wells said:

Look at the away keeper kit (assuming the one Wildsmith is wearing is the away one) - I have a funny feeling the away kit will be a predominantly yellow top with navy trim, navy shorts and hello socks. I'm also conveniently ignoring all the rumours about black and grey - just think that would be too close to our home kit.

I’m not sre the away kit will be black, the dark keeper shirt would  clash

3 hours ago, davey_wells said:

Not sure about them, TBH.

538C5E89-9893-4C93-B541-6EF2FA7EC9E5.jpeg

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat

I've seen it .  It's a blue body with white arms and has a 151 years badge on it although the 1 at the end is a bit smaller than the other numbers and is surrounded by a circle. The third kit is yellow with black stripes. Similar to last years away kit.