New Kit video

10 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Young joey seems to be quite a character

Great seeing Joao having a laugh as well - for some reason I was always slightly worried that he was too quiet or not really settling somehow, but he's looked far more at home this last few months

53 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Wonder why and how they picked who to photo. Big Dave was on his way out a few months ago and now he's centre of attention

I assume they probably already had Reach (POTY) and Atdhe (big fan fave towards end of season, wasn’t ‘on his way’ but contract was up and recently signed a new one) earmarked. Those two ‘keepers are our future really - good to see them being acknowledged as full-fledged representatives, can only boost their confidence. Joey and Lucas probably just up for it out of everyone they asked, and they look cool.

:goalie:

Tbh I imagine they’ll have asked most of the squad ‘yay or nay in principle?’, to which at least half of ‘em would probably have said ‘nah you’re ok ta’ (Bannan, Hooper & Westwood strike me as three who’d never be up for this sort of thing - bit too cool for school/self-conscious). Plus from a marketing perspective they’d need to change the personnel year-on-year too, would look daft getting FF in every time, sends the wrong message. This selection probably made itself to some extent.

I’m sure Fred would’ve been involved if his contract was sorted - sincerely hope it soon is.

Edited by Mr. Tom