BREAKING NEWS - Here is the brand new #SWFC home shirt!!

22 minutes ago, poite said:

Think it's a nice kit buy my only negative is the quality of the photography and our marketing team. 

The shirt is pulled to one side so the 'I' in chansiri is pretty much missing. The badge on The shorts looks like it's on the side which I'm assuming it's not. Seriously they need to do better than this. 

But that's all I'd say. Personally love the kit. Great job swfc 

Oh for gods sake stop being so pedantic. How do you even notice stuff like that 

25 minutes ago, simpark said:

Perhaps it never came in then - or may be it was just teams playing in Europe I seem to remember it had something to do with UEFA regulations

To be honest, nothing would surprise me with the powers that be in world football.

Anyway, back to our new kit - the return of black shorts has made my day!

Blue and white stripes and black shorts is what every person has been begging for on here, yet whinging about how the angles have been snapped, deary me. You’re gonna see the kit a thousand times over the coming season so who on earth cares? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Blue and white stripes and black shorts is what every person has been begging for on here, yet whinging about how the angles have been snapped, deary me. You’re gonna see the kit a thousand times over the coming season so who on earth cares? 

Just cos it's back to stripes doesn't mean we all have to instantly adore it ffs.

26 minutes ago, GEE said:

It’s been confirmed by Don Howson that’s all blue back 

Gah! I had hoped the rubbish half stripes/half solid blue fad had been left in the noughties where it belongs.

But other than that (and the "wrong" badge) it's a decent effort. Black shorts - lovely! Shiny looking material too! It's not perfect, but it's infinitely better than the last two season's monstrosities...