BREAKING NEWS - Here is the brand new #SWFC home shirt!!

3 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

??????

But you do realise we are allowed stripes on our back? 

Like Huddersfield and many other clubs?

How on earth am I being argumentative?

Yes. We can if we please. We have chosen not too. That is also fine.

But it is a UEFA rule. You're aggressive behaviour towards the original poster was uncalled for and was, as I have proved, incorrect. You incorrectly called him out for telling the truth on a UEFA rule, which when I corrected your error you rudely changed topic to pretend that your original aggressive post was about Wednesday. 

Then again, you would slate the club whatever we did so it's probably best to ignore you and your type.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

7 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yes. We can if we please. We have chosen not too. That is also fine.

But it is a UEFA rule. You're aggressive behaviour towards the original poster was uncalled for and was, as I have proved, incorrect. You incorrectly called him out for telling the truth on a UEFA rule, which when I corrected your error you rudely changed topic to pretend that your original aggressive post was about Wednesday. 

Then again, you would slate the club whatever we did so it's probably best to ignore you and your type.

Pretend it was about Wednesday?

it was never about anything else!

It was stated that it was a UEFA Rule to justify why Wednesday couldn’t have stripes on our backs.  Which is rounduns.

it really is that simple.

And yes you are right, I spend thousands of pounds in the club, devote much of my life to them, just so that I can slate them.

Weirdo.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Chill out lads - we're all mates on here

We are all entitled to our opinions ,But some on here say anything they don't like ,They want to argue about it .Its their opinion that counts and that's it ,Let it go over my head ,Life is too short to fall out ,WAWAW.

• Like 1