Wednesday/England Band

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

A bunch of soulless, tuneless, unmelodic prostitutes who simply sell to the highest bidder. No allegiance to anyone !

Really....so you think they aren't Wednesday fans?......as  for the tuneless unmelodic commmet then you can tag a hell a lot of musicians with that who earn millions from their "music".....your prostiture comment is pathetic....does that apply to everyone who has a job then?

Edited by Ian

Just dont understand why every song that becomes popular with Wednesday fans gets taken England games by the band. Theyve tried it with almost everything, even the "bounce" song. Surprised there hasnt been a rendition of "Honolulu England"

Its the reason we don't sing "The Great Escape" anymore as it became noted for being an England song.

15 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Just dont understand why every song that becomes popular with Wednesday fans gets taken England games by the band. Theyve tried it with almost everything, even the "bounce" song. Surprised there hasnt been a rendition of "Honolulu England"

Its the reason we don't sing "The Great Escape" anymore as it became noted for being an England song.

Because most songs that are popular with Wednesday fans are popular with football fans generally ......it makes me laugh that people think any songs sung by Wednesday fans are written by folk on the Kop and copyrighted as such

• Like 1

Got sat pretty much next to them at Wembley for play off...totally ruined the atmosphere as could hear nothing but their b@ star d instruments. Nothing against them as people but find the whole band thing a bit embarrassing and annoying 

My overiding memory of them is swearing at a 78 year old man who has supported Sheffield Wednesday since before they were even born.

Disgusting pieces of dogshit is what I would call every last one of them.

And I personally witnessed this, that man they swore at was my dad.    Simply because a question was asked of them of their allegiance having spent time at several events in Leeds.    And it was asked in a polite way - I have never heard my dad swear ever. 

SCUM - quite simply they are SCUM

Edited by HubristicClapper

14 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Half the problem is they play in totally the wrong key, it's always way too low and make the vast majority of songs sound like a funeral match. 

The whole problem is they are cuntsacks who most people do not want at the ground.