23 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Ha ha, that sounds about right if he signs for them, after he said he wanted to go back down South...

:duntmatter:

He didn't actually say go back down South he actually said he wanted to go to Edinburgh South.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Looks like things are not going too well at Hearts for him. 

@RosscoMcGoo
FollowFollow @RosscoMcGoo
More

Sean Clare might be the most spineless Hearts player I’ve seen. There’s been a few as well. Dearie me. Rest of the flaps not far behind him mind.

1:26 PM - 14 Dec 2018 from Edinburgh, Scotland

Hearts’ collapse on Friday puts even ours to shame.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Before he made his debut for Hearts, they were top of the table with 19 points from 8 games. They're now 5th with 30 from 18. They've picked up 22 points from the 9 games where he hasn't featured, and 8 from the 9 where he has. While it wasn't him who got sent off in the Livingston game, it's still a fact that when he was brought on at half-time the score was still 0-0, and the match ended 5-0 to Livingston.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if Leicester will still be signing hirst at the end of the season? has he increased his goal tally above 1 yet? my guess is Leicester have already the deal in place , they will loan him out to league 2 he fails at that level and he is finished, clare in 2 years will be playing northern premier league with hirst for stocksbridge or frickley 

• Haha 1