2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Who cares anymore? If he wants to sign for us then that’s the type of player we want; if he doesn’t want to sign then let him go because he won’t be committed to the team. 

Totally agree. Time to let these billybigbollocks move on. Young kids given a great opportunity who the club have put years of effort into helping them. Suddenly think they should be paid millions and it’s ok to fookoff the club that’s given them a chance most of us can only dream of. 

• Thanks 2

can imagine him signing a new contract but waiting until the last minute to make it all dramatic & all about him zzzzzzzz

who cares, he had 1 good game (all though I would like him to stay & the above is just me being bitter as I think he's off & I rate him)

27 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Who cares anymore? If he wants to sign for us then that’s the type of player we want; if he doesn’t want to sign then let him go because he won’t be committed to the team. 

Exactly. He looked good in a few of his games last season, but not quite Championship-ready in others.

If he wants to stay and continue to develop here, great; if not, that's his prerogative. It's not worth losing sleep over.

I’m only fussed because I thought we might have got a few quid for him after doing well at Gillingham,   Showed he had the potential to play at this level but I don’t believe he would have had a big impact this season 

I’ve resigned myself to him going.

Just as long as he doesn’t cheat the club out of money it’s due like Leicester and the Hirsts have done then good luck to the kid in his future career.

Can’t blame a youngster for wanting to earn more money.

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

Totally agree. Time to let these billybigbollocks move on. Young kids given a great opportunity who the club have put years of effort into helping them. Suddenly think they should be paid millions and it’s ok to fookoff the club that’s given them a chance most of us can only dream of. 

Mate-apologies-negged you by accident. Cannot agree more with what you are saying. 

6 hours ago, Plonk said:

That.s why there's an argument in closing down the academy. Let us raid some others for a change rather than fork out loads developing players like Hirst and Clare. We really haven't benefitted that much from this academy

6 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

That.s why there's an argument in closing down the academy. Let us raid some others for a change rather than fork out loads developing players like Hirst and Clare. We really haven't benefitted that much from this academy

Weird argument when Clare didn't come through our academy and we turned down a big bid for Hirst.