#SWFC OWLS IN THE PARK | Official Matchday Thread

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 08:49, torryowl said:

oldcotes car boot early morning then up to the park around lunchtime sounds like a good day to me . ……..

nice to hear that oldcoats is still running I haven't been out that way for years

40 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Are people in attendance going to post pictures, so that the people who are busy keeping the wheels of industry turning,  can get a glimpse of the event?

Also for the fat idle fekkers like me sunning it in Anglesey.

• Like 1

Players speaking on stage, Jones saying they will be loads fitter than last season, when asked Hooper said he’s feeling fit, Just looking at the players we do have a very strong Talented team. 

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Are people in attendance going to post pictures, so that the people who are busy keeping the wheels of industry turning,  can get a glimpse of the event?

Keeping the wheels of industry turning.......reading Owlstalklol you cheeky monkey!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GEE said:

Players speaking on stage, Jones saying they will be loads fitter than last season, when asked Hooper said he’s feeling fit, Just looking at the players we do have a very strong Talented team. 

They were grossly mismanaged under Carlos last season. Total waste of a year. 

• Thanks 1

On my way back to Coventry after a cracking day. Took the little ones, the youngest for his first time. We paid for the VIP breakfast, and I'm glad we did. All playing and coaching staff were friendly and approachable, and my own personal highlight was Atdhe serving breakfast to my 2 year old. It was obviously lost on him, but still, I love it, it was a great moment, and fair play to Atdhe for being such a good sport.

I hope anyone else who went enjoyed themselves as much as we did.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, akbuk said:

Any players turned up

Fessi joao Jones abdi hooper fletcher baker westwood k lee were on stage most went to sign autographs joined by lees van aken palmer Dawson wildsmith pudil boyd nuhiu.  Didn't see bannan Rhodes hunt hutchinson manager or chansiri or k meire.  If either of bannan or Rhodes dont come out in 2nd batch of players they either off or injured.  

I went to the VIP breakfast with my daughter for her 16th birthday treat. We had breakfast with the players for an hour. We were sat on a table with Fernando,  Nuhiu,  Matias and Joao. She got photos with every member of the team and got to meet her heroes Kieran Lee, Tom Lees and Joey Pelupessy.

We later got to go down to the pitch and the dressing rooms. The home dressing room is very plush albeit smaller than I thought whereas the away dressing room is a complete dump. I asked an employee if this was normal and she said it was.

I've also bought two new shirts so now I've no money left but we've had a great day in the sun. Well done again Wednesday. 

• Like 4

Just now, handworth52 said:

Fessi joao Jones abdi hooper fletcher baker westwood k lee were on stage most went to sign autographs joined by lees van aken palmer Dawson wildsmith pudil boyd nuhiu.  Didn't see bannan Rhodes hunt hutchinson manager or chansiri or k meire.  If either of bannan or Rhodes dont come out in 2nd batch of players they either off or injured.  

Every player was there this morning apart from Winnall. Didn't see Chansiri though.

2 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

I went to the VIP breakfast with my daughter for her 16th birthday treat. We had breakfast with the players for an hour. We were sat on a table with Fernando,  Nuhiu,  Matias and Joao. She got photos with every member of the team and got to meet her heroes Kieran Lee, Tom Lees and Joey Pelupessy.

We later got to go down to the pitch and the dressing rooms. The home dressing room is very plush albeit smaller than I thought whereas the away dressing room is a complete dump. I asked an employee if this was normal and she said it was.

I've also bought two new shirts so now I've no money left but we've had a great day in the sun. Well done again Wednesday. 

Did you not get the memo?